10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    I know T3 is going to be available on on the BMAH, but is it confirmed that they're removing class restrictions?
    As far as I know, yes. I've never been to the BMAH to see for myself but I've heard people say the T3 gear being sold has no class restrictions, and the current T3 armor in the MoP database doesn't show any restrictions.

---------- Post added 2012-09-16 at 08:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    2nd set, get rid of the huge belt and it would look at least 32.4% better
    Yeah, after taking a look at a few other armor options, I decided to change it to a smaller belt.
    Last edited by SunspotAnims; 2012-09-17 at 12:37 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Thoughts? Feedback? Suggestions?
    Can i get the names of all that red gear please? i really want to use it on my dk and cant seem to find most of it.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's my Death Knight's set, however it's not finished, I want to pulish it a bit. I'd like other leggings like those but closed... tho there are not atm

I attempted a dark motif with my transmogrification set. I feel I captured that element of my character well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiaan View Post
    Can i get the names of all that red gear please? i really want to use it on my dk and cant seem to find most of it.
    MoP Items:
    Head: Replica Shado-Pan Helmet
    Tabard: Shado-Pan Tabard
    Other Items:
    Shoulders: Pauldrons of Unnatural Death
    Chest: Undiminished Battleplate in the picture, which I changed to Blightborne Warplate after I took the picture
    Belt: Cinch of Flaming Ember in the picture, which I changed to Chain of Unleashed Rage after I took the picture
    Legs: Leggaurds of Lost Hope
    Feet: Greaves of Iron Intensity
    Gloves: Gauntlets of the Disturbed Giant

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saligia View Post
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/Joker255/HDSS.png[IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/Joker255/HDSS2.png[IMG]
    I attempted a dark motif with my transmogrification set. I feel I captured that element of my character well.
    That's actually a very nice mix of "Light" gear and some darker stuff, too bad it uses a mace. There aren't a whole lot of those that are worth using (There'll be one from 5mans in MoP, but that's about it for now).

10+ Year Old Account
    Some place in the United States of America
    Looking at all the sets in here made me want to show off mine.

Kinda simple setup. I was going for the "Dark Paladin" look, think I pulled it off. Still need better boots to finish the set.

Edit: Issues with re-sizing. It's good enough :P
    Last edited by syvs; 2012-09-18 at 06:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by syvs View Post
    Looking at all the sets in here made me want to show off mine.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Z86iyl.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OySZHl.jpg[IMG]

Kinda simple setup. I was going for the "Dark Paladin" look, think I pulled it off. Still need better boots to finish the set.

Edit: Issues with re-sizing. It's good enough :P
    The shoulders go suprisingly well with the purple judgement helmet. You might want to look into new leggings aswell, I don't think they go all that well with the rest of the set. I can't explain why, they just look off if you ask me.

New set :3

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    That's actually a very nice mix of "Light" gear and some darker stuff, too bad it uses a mace. There aren't a whole lot of those that are worth using (There'll be one from 5mans in MoP, but that's about it for now).
    I was being a little sarcastic (probably should have been clearer) with the whole dark thing due to the paladin-esque armor. However, I've recently begun noticing that lighting really plays a big part in how set looks (as shown by the two screenshots). On one hand I find that neat, but on the other hand it annoying when trying for a certain 'look'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    MoP Items:
    Head:
    Tabard:
    Other Items:
    Shoulders:
    Chest:
    Belt:
    Legs:
    Feet:
    Gloves:
    Thanks a lot! Already started farming it ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saligia View Post
    I was being a little sarcastic (probably should have been clearer) with the whole dark thing due to the paladin-esque armor. However, I've recently begun noticing that lighting really plays a big part in how set looks (as shown by the two screenshots). On one hand I find that neat, but on the other hand it annoying when trying for a certain 'look'.
    Yeah, lighting is quite annoying sometimes because you sometimes need a certain lighting condition to make it look good.

I saw a set somewhere (I think it was here) where the person looked like Optimus Prime (red shoulders, chest, silver pants, blue head, gloves, and feet) but I seem to misplaced my recording of what each piece was.

Any ideas or any one that can point me to the post/armory?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiboyslol View Post
    I saw a set somewhere (I think it was here) where the person looked like Optimus Prime (red shoulders, chest, silver pants, blue head, gloves, and feet) but I seem to misplaced my recording of what each piece was.

Any ideas or any one that can point me to the post/armory?
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=392 ?

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm currently working on a Blue Dragonflight themed set. Something that will make me feel like a mage hunter. I'll try to get some pics up here in a bit, and maybe some of you can give me suggestions.

Also, I am just ecstatic about this thread still being alive. I think it just hit it's one-year birthday last night, which is amazing. I'd quit WoW about 9 months ago, and just started up again recently. I didn't realize that this thread had kept moving right along without me >.>

Anyway, keep the pics coming, and meanwhile I'll be reading through like 50+ pages of gear sets ^.^;

10+ Year Old Account

Absolutely love the way Slayer of the Lifeless x2 sits on the back instead of on the hips.

Its ICC reg gear (Unfortunately I trashed my HC ICC gear before Transmog was announced) with a mix of the original Blue set we get.

Quite frankly, I still think it is the BEST gear available to our class, period.