10+ Year Old Account
    can anyone help me with a transmog gear that fits the title "Bloodsail admiral" and this mount :

Picked up Dreadnaught shoulders off the BMA, rest is 25m T8 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=70165 is the weapon. =)
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...itrix/advanced
    My warrior looks similar too: (Dreadnaught theme) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Neroz/advanced

Our guild is also recruiting right now, we need DPS DKs and healers primarily but all exceptional players will be considered. Also looking for socials! Whisper me in game for details or visit us at http://weareindestructible.com/
    Last edited by Zorenn; 2013-08-22 at 12:41 AM. Reason: EDIT: Spelling

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taktheritrix View Post

Picked up Dreadnaught shoulders off the BMA, rest is 25m T8 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=70165 is the weapon. =)
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...itrix/advanced
    My warrior looks similar too: (Dreadnaught theme) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Neroz/advanced

Our guild is also recruiting right now, we need DPS DKs and healers primarily but all exceptional players will be considered. Also looking for socials! Whisper me in game for details or visit us at http://weareindestructible.com/
    OH SNAP!

Looks awesome. Grim Reaper all over it.

GJ mate!

10+ Year Old Account

My DK atm, i feel something is not quite right with the transmog, want to chance something, but dunno what it can be

Anyone have any suggestions for weapons to use with the Kor'kron set? I'm dw atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageadon View Post
    can anyone help me with a transmog gear that fits the title "Bloodsail admiral" and this mount :

Well.... there's no much i can do for you, you could try with the Heroic plate (Recolor), i selected it cause is simple and i'm pretty sure that someone in the sea won't have a really complicated armor, the metalic parts match the mount, the red also go well with it and the red is more to represent the "Bloodsail admiral"

Definitely digging that set, Taktheritrix! $$

- - - Updated - - -

Rageadon, try the Acherus Knight's Hood. I think it would go good with what you currently have.

I'm a DK in stolen warrior armor.
    Dual Wield PVP Warrior/Death Knight PVP Videos/Tips/Guides

10+ Year Old Account
    Those have to be my favorite shoulders in the game, Cryptus.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

This is a set I personally wont use until my death knight is eventually human again, but this is something I came up with the help of Mogit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Well.... there's no much i can do for you, you could try with the Heroic plate (Recolor), i selected it cause is simple and i'm pretty sure that someone in the sea won't have a really complicated armor, the metalic parts match the mount, the red also go well with it and the red is more to represent the "Bloodsail admiral"
    thanks!!! i'll start farming and post a screen when im fully done with it, thanks alot for taking your time helping me :P!!!

Deleted
    Need help with a helmet for this!

I have these two helmets but I'm not 100% happy with either of them

Last edited by mmoc8927f9c43b; 2013-08-24 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Added better images

10+ Year Old Account

My first stab at a blood-looking set.

Helm: Faceguard of Determination - Shattrath JP Vendor (260 JP)
    Shoulders: Big Bad Pauldrons - Last boss, ZF
    Cloak: Disguise of Kumiho - 213ilvl Dal JP Vendor (347 JP)
    Chest: Warrior T13 lookalike - Org JP Vendor (2200JP)
    Gloves: Zaxxis Gloves - Quest Reward, Netherstorm
    Belt: Forgesmelter Waistplate - Org JP Vendor (1650 JP)
    Legs: Wasteland Burnished Legplates - Adventuring Supplies Vendor, Vale (88g)
    Feet: Bladeshatter Treads - Org JP Vendor (1650 JP)
    Weapon: Hellreaver - Vazruden the Herald (The guy on the mount), Reg Hellfire Ramps
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Those have to be my favorite shoulders in the game, Cryptus.
    Thanks! I was lucky to get them when I did.
    Dual Wield PVP Warrior/Death Knight PVP Videos/Tips/Guides

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to experiment with greens and browns. The torso for the pants/top blend in so nicely. Click for full view.

Deleted
    Cool swords, but i thinks the chests lines dont fit with shoulders and legs.

So I recently started a Worgen Death Knight, because I like Worgens. It didn't take long for me to realize how hard it is for armor to really look good on them. Most helms just don't seem to look right, combined with the issues that I want it to look good with Running Wild, as well as in Human form. Here are some sets I've made, two of them are existing sets that I thought looked pretty good on the Worgen.

This is a play on the old Deathbone set that is no longer available, of course I wasn't aware it was no longer available until after I made the set using MogIt, so I had to go back and find look-a-like pieces, and this is what I ended with.

I started this set simply because I liked shoulders, the runes on them fit the Death Knight theme quite well, as well as it being WotLK gear. Also, one of the few helms I actually like on the Worgen.

This last set I like, it's the BC DK PvP gear that follows the theme of the Sunwell plate gear, while it doesn't really make sense for a Worgen DK to be wearing anything from Sunwell or BC, I like the like the look of it.

I am still largely undecided on which set I like the best, I'm leaning towards the first, but the other two are good as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PatroZiX View Post
    Cool swords, but i thinks the chests lines dont fit with shoulders and legs.
    Yeah, it's a shame. The chest and legs are part of the same 'set'. Just the legs have that material covering over.

Deleted
    Got a better T/MOG kit together!

With some luck I'll get the DKT15 shoulders soon or the shoulders off of first DS boss
    Last edited by mmoc8927f9c43b; 2013-08-26 at 05:51 AM. Reason: spelling correction

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageadon View Post
    thanks!!! i'll start farming and post a screen when im fully done with it, thanks alot for taking your time helping me :P!!!
    Glad i could help