Quote Originally Posted by rydix View Post
    Hi guys, I'm thinking about yellow-plague DK set since I've first seen yellowish plague. I could not find anything similar to it. Something like Deathbringer Saurfang style, with same amount or even more yellow color. I'm currently experimenting with this:

I want your opinion on other parts I could implement instead of those I already have. Remember it is yellow-plague and not yellow-holy theme but some parts, if they match in the theme, could come into the play.

EDIT: I dislike shoulders a bit since pig is not quite DK "spiritual animal" so it does not fit the theme well but I couldn't find better color fit.
    Problem is, some of those are from warrior sets and they are prominent pieces, so all I can see is a warrior with a DK weapon. Not that it’s a bad set but you might want to look into trying to find some other pieces that don’t belong to a set that you can match with.

I never could get onboard with the swine-face shoulders of the warrior T10.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    I never could get onboard with the swine-face shoulders of the warrior T10.
    Same, I've only used them a brief period when I was a dwarf DK.. Because I thought they looked "dwarfish".
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Uputz View Post
    Armory link ?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhandslol View Post
    Armory link ?
    It's mostly mythic nighthold tier with a pvp helm and naxx invasion event robe.

Will most likely not change this mog for 2 years+ since bfa no longer has class armor.

Now if only we could use our unholy artifact mog in blood (or even frost )

Quote Originally Posted by John Macintosh View Post

Will most likely not change this mog for 2 years+ since bfa no longer has class armor.

Now if only we could use our unholy artifact mog in blood (or even frost )
    What happened to your sword? Why is it so big? Does it look so large on human males?

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    What happened to your sword? Why is it so big? Does it look so large on human males?
    Its Faminebearer, one of the bigger skins for unholy.

Its Faminebearer, one of the bigger skins for unholy.
    That's some thick sword!

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    That's some thick sword!
    It's one of the only 2 versions of the sword that actually look like a sword.. kinda.

Deleted
    My unholy mog:

I wanted to try a nurgle-ish style so chose the tabard more because of color than of theme and any suggestions are appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki son of Kratos View Post
    My unholy mog:

I wanted to try a nurgle-ish style so chose the tabard more because of color than of theme and any suggestions are appreciated.
    Excommunicate Traitoris!

But tabard options are really lacking. Most of them are bright, multicolored and don't fit a DK theme at all. If only they would expand the tabard customization feature and not limit it to guild masters.

This is my Unholy DK's currently

10+ Year Old Account
    My favourite set got even more awesome with the upright model <3
    Need to change weapon skin tho..

Inspired by Teron Gorefiend.

Quote Originally Posted by KOREAN DAVE View Post

I was briefly very excited by the bear on your shoulder.

(I really wanted Gravewarden to be a Gorefiend reimagining.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lairo View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

yoink, looks like I just got myself a new mog, shiite that looks good

Quote Originally Posted by KOREAN DAVE View Post

Really like this one, except maybe the weapon, would go for a scythe or mace (teron used one )

Really like this one, except maybe the weapon, would go for a scythe or mace (teron used one )
    Do you have any suggestions for a scythe? None of the ones I've found match.

Deleted
    I wonder if I should cherish any hope of them fixing the textures on T19 boots for male undead after 8.0.1 broke them.