Quote Originally Posted by Nutshell View Post
    Me neither.
    I lied.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Improper use of joke.

0/10
    You a stupid hoe.

This thread doesn't just sit around waiting for people to come use it when they please, it's worth more than that.
    Try to stop me from posting ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    I lied.
    I'm pretty bad at lying.

Deleted

Unhappy

Completely detracting from the conversation at hand but I was wondering if anyone could help. My dog is being put down Monday evening and he has more or less been my best friend for the 10 years we had him, he has been through so much in terms of medical issues and complications so it would be unfair to keep him going on the meds he is on. I know he has to go but I am struggling to cope right now. Any suggestions to distract my mind from it after Monday? I want to make it the best last two days of his life but after that I want to move on but can't see a way to do it right now..

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    You a stupid hoe.
    What.
    Try to stop me from posting
    I could probably get you banned...I've already wasted one of my moles though, not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by hasslemoff View Post
    Completely detracting from the conversation at hand but I was wondering if anyone could help. My dog is being put down Monday evening and he has more or less been my best friend for the 10 years we had him, he has been through so much in terms of medical issues and complications so it would be unfair to keep him going on the meds he is on. I know he has to go but I am struggling to cope right now. Any suggestions to distract my mind from it after Monday? I want to make it the best last two days of his life but after that I want to move on but can't see a way to do it right now..
    What.

I'm pretty bad at lying.
    True.
    Remember all the good times you two had and just remember that you gave him the best life you could and that, no matter what, he loved you. Dogs are the best at that.

I'm sorry to hear that I really can't help you with an advice, cause I'm pretty bad at handling death. :/
    Try to do something that you both enjoyed in the last few days.

I could probably get you banned...I've already wasted one of my moles though, not worth it.
    Getting someone banned just so you prove that you can? Wow.

True.
    Well, actually, believe it or not, I'm very good at lying. If I want to hide something, no one will notice. (With few exceptions, ofc...)

Well, actually, believe it or not, I'm very good at lying. If I want to hide something, no one will notice. (With few exceptions, ofc...)
    I call malarkey on that.

Deleted
    Remember all the good times you two had and just remember that you gave him the best life you could and that, no matter what, he loved you. Dogs are the best at that.
    thank you.

I call malarkey on that.
    >Malarkey.

>Malarkey.
    Bull malarkey.

Deleted
    Dude.

Dogs dying is the worst. :| Am sorry to hear it.

>Malarkey.
    >Talking like you're on Reddit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedleyazg View Post
    Bull malarkey.
    Shenanigans.

You a stupid hoe.
    Oh man, it's worse for me cause I know what she sounds like. Heard the song recently, she doesn't even say the word 'Hoe' properly, it sounds like she's saying 'Hao' Apparently she's Native American?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Oh man, it's worse for me cause I know what she sounds like. Heard the song recently, she doesn't even say the word 'Hoe' properly, it sounds like she's saying 'Hao' Apparently she's Native American?
    Nicki Minaj or Lysah?
    Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    People greentext in reddit?

You know too much, do you go there?
    I'll never tell.

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    People greentext in reddit?

You know too much, do you go there?
    Someone just got called out.
    Nicki Minaj or Lysah?
    Ouch, man.

Someone just got called out.

Ouch, man.
    Lysah confirmed Nicki Minaj.

I guess I'll just take that as a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Easy on the metal.
    Longview confirmed Little Wayne.