Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    wait I remember you were a guy
    Nu-uh!

I even made a post about the story of my current avatar!

It's a true story!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Really?
    err yes, really. really really REALLY really, in fact.
    I can't stand submissive females. It totally ruins attraction for me. :s
    exact opposite for me. dominative females are a huuuge turn-off for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    I fail to see how that makes a difference.
    Reverse traps = women = women kissing = he is attracted to seeing women kiss
    What's not to get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Not really, no. In fact, I'd be flattered if a woman were to take such an interest in me.
    >Not gay.
    >Expects people to take him seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    exact opposite for me. dominative females are a huuuge turn-off for me.
    Girls without penises are a huge turn-off for me

10+ Year Old Account

[IMG]http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/24124000/ngbbs50173d3d0a62d.jpg[IMG]

oh, i almost forgot: here
    Shopped!
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    I'm straight! It's great! Get used to it!
    Stop being normal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    This is much better. Thank you, Remilia. I'm not even going to remove the IMG tags so people can see how amazing this thing is again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    what is this and why did you post it
    She has terabytes of these images, she has to use them sometimes just so she can't find an excuse to delete them

Deleted
    I don't see the problem
    Well I wouldn't really describe it as a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Reverse traps = women = women kissing = he is attracted to seeing women kiss
    What's not to get.
    Aren't traps women with a male sexual organ? Following said, well, "logic" I figured one was safe to assume reverse traps are men with a vagina. Hence I failed to see the difference. I apologize for my being uncultured.

[img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/35156/Anime/23472188.jpg[img]
    Please, not today. New Year's is bad enough by itself.

Deleted
    Aren't traps women with a male sexual organ? Following said, well, "logic" I figured one was safe to assume reverse traps are men with a vagina. Hence I failed to see the difference. I apologize for my being uncultured.
    Those would be futas. Traps are just effeminate men.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aren't traps women with a male sexual organ?
    no.

traps are males that look like females (until you see the private parts, which is why they are called "traps").

This where i would link a gif that was put into pony thread of Bailey Jay, i wont because i would be banned.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Please, not today. New Year's is bad enough by itself.
    Oh well, at least you're spending your time with your family/friends/whatever. I found myself unable to get to Bucharest today so I had to stay home and spend my whole evening/night watching anime and reading the stuff you're posting here. I wonder what if I was able to go - I'd be probably be drinking by now, or something else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Those would be futas. Traps are just effeminate men.
    no.

traps are males that look like females (until you see the private parts, which is why they are called "traps").
    Ah, yes, I do get lost in translation sometimes with all this males looking like females, females looking like males and confusing sexualities in general. The world wide web does have its perks even if I wouldn't really be able to remember all them names and definitions if I wanted to, back whence males that looked effeminate and/or dressed like women were just homosexuals.

10+ Year Old Account

^ trap

Deleted
    That's a really big trap....

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GVyA7.jpg?1[img]

^ trap
    Sy is teh bestest

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    I never even meant it that way but nice dodge nonetheless
    Thank you, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Oh well, at least you're spending your time with your family/friends/whatever. I found myself unable to get to Bucharest today so I had to stay home and spend my whole evening/night watching anime and reading the stuff you're posting here. I wonder what if I was able to go - I'd be probably be drinking by now, or something else.
    To be completely honest and even though I feel extremely selfish saying this when some people wish they could be with their loved ones but can't for whatever reason, if it was up to me I'd spend most New Year's eves sleeping or doing the absolute same as I do any other day of the year. For me it's just a bunch of nonsensical phony-baloney as I've posted elsewhere already, yet another convenient excuse for people to go out and drink while waiting for others to get drunk as hell so they can wake up in the morning with a story to tell; everyone's loud and out in the streets watching fireworks that cost thousands of millions of euros to show off even though countries are bankrupt just so that the masses can forget how deep the shit we are in is for about 10 minutes before they pass out and then everything is back to normal again tomorrow. Not that I have anything against distractions, they're needed in times like these but why new year's? There's plenty to do to get your mind off things, why not have fireworks at the end of each month for like a minute? Even if it amounts to the exact same cost it's still less harmful to pay say, a million a month than it is to burn twelve million at once, I'd say, because even though I'm no expert this is why people buy expensive things over a certain period of time, so they don't spend money they don't have, loan from somewhere or someone and end up in way more debt than they realize?

Not to mention the grand New Year's resolutions and wishes, the former being probably the less likely thing to happen in the whole world. When was the last time your friend that wanted to quit smoking his lungs away or drinking their liver off and promises to do so on New Year's actually done it for longer than 6 months? Not never. Let's not get into the wishes which are basically atheists/etc's hypocritical way of praying like religious people do every night, or every Sunday without even realizing they're doing it (though this isn't exclusive to new year's, people do this all year long because they're delusional). Again, nothing wrong with any of this, but why save yourself for this one night? Why not hope for a better world every day? Or if you want to do something or stop doing something why not man up and do it right there and then?

It can be argued that the same can be said for every single holiday of the year, however, and that special occasions are only what you make of them and everyone has their own way of celebrating things but that's my point, really. I'd rather not celebrate this one and just extend Christmas, because that one actually means something more to me than a way of herding people up and getting them to do things together as a family or as friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That's a really big trap....
    sure is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Sy is teh bestest
    sure am. <3

Stop being normal.
    At this point I'd say heterosexuality is abnormal on these forums.