Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    No. Besides, doesn't House take a nosedive after like the second season or something? I seem to remember the medicine getting more and more ridiculous and cliche.
    Season 3 is cool, is he gonna go to prison for being a drug addict? :O (I dont want an answer to that btw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

And are you sure I can't get a refund?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Season 3 is cool, is he gonna go to prison for being a drug addict? :O (I dont want an answer to that btw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    You haven't seen all of House? Where in the hell have you been for the past, like, five years?

To be honest, I think I kept watching it mostly for Olivia Wilde. Man...

And are you sure I can't get a refund?
    You might be able to get store credit if you kept the receipt, but most of the time they won't give you a cash refund if you've opened the package. You can always ask anyway, though!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Actually for the past 5 years Ive been living in an almost cave. I barely read the news and when someone told me he was getting an Ipad, I replied "Cool, whats that?" However the past few months Ive tried to actively re-emerge into the real world by keeping up with news and reading all the crap on here!

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually for the past 5 years Ive been living in an almost cave. I barely read the news and when someone told me he was getting an Ipad, I replied "Cool, whats that?" However the past few months Ive tried to actively re-emerge into the real world by keeping up with news and reading all the crap on here!
    Yeah, because when you need to get caught on the world and how to live in it, MMO-Champion is the place to do it :-/

http://i.imgur.com/cApOJ.jpg

ಠ_ಠ

Is this seriously what girls grow up reading now?
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Haha well at least I get to read threads on things that are happening, like scientists discovering stuff etc.

And quite probably, we should ask Sema.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha well at least I get to read threads on things that are happening, like scientists discovering stuff etc.

And quite probably, we should ask Sema.
    Hell, she's damned near that age anyway, isn't she? I keep forgetting how young she is, she's much smarter than you'd expect someone that age to be! Well, usually.

But she's British, Seventeen is an American mag. What would the British equivalent be? "How to Be Like the French?"

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I am your only friend.
    At this point I was a bit happy (you're great and all, but I can only have one friend? )
    How can I protect you, boy, unless you always stay in here?
    At this point I was quite worried. Can I go to the store at least to get pizza?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Parents probably buy their kids that to protect their virginity.
    Unpleasant implications with that line of reasoning. Then again, all of us Americans are total prudes :-/

The world is cruel, the world is wicked
    It's I alone whom you can trust in this whole city!
    I am your only friend.

I who keep you, teach you, feed you, dress you
    I who look upon you without fear.
    How can I protect you, boy, unless you always stay in here?
    Away, in here...
    Good morning, Kart! (It's morning there, right?)

How're you today?

Hell, she's damned near that age anyway, isn't she? I keep forgetting how young she is, she's much smarter than you'd expect someone that age to be! Well, usually.
    She makes me feel bad sometimes! Although I slacked like a motherfucker and just let everyone down, so its my own fault.

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 07:29 AM ----------

No, sorry. Stay inside where it's safe. There's people out there.
    But you're going to go to work and leave me? I just want someone to hold me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Kart? I miss my nintendo 64... I wonder what it's thinking about right now...
    I'm fine! A bit sleep deprived, I didn't get my 12 hours. Being awake hurts!

But I have work in 30 min
    Yes, Kart. I asked you how I should refer to you and you responded with some long Swedish phrase. Kart was the shortest word in that phrase, so you are now "Kart."

And N64? Man, I had some good times with that thing. Starfox 64 was pretty great.

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 12:31 AM ----------

She makes me feel bad sometimes! Although I slacked like a motherfucker and just let everyone down, so its my own fault.
    sporespore makes everyone feel bad, she has that effect on people. And talking about slacking off? Pff, that's one thing she's good at making everyone feel better about - we think we're all slackers, then we talk to her and it's like "okay, maybe I ain't so bad!"

Diggles and Skeli are banned.

I am your god now.

sporespore makes everyone feel bad, she has that effect on people. And talking about slacking off? Pff, that's one thing she's good at making everyone feel better about - we think we're all slackers, then we talk to her and it's like "okay, maybe I ain't so bad!"
    Na its more like I see she got her masters already, makes me feel bad for dropping outta uni and not getting my degree. Like I was someone that might have actually had potential and then threw it all away because I was too fucking lazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Na its more like I see she got her masters already, makes me feel bad for dropping outta uni and not getting my degree. Like I was someone that might have actually had potential and then threw it all away because I was too fucking lazy.
    I know that feeling. I'm 27 and I still haven't really learned an actual skill or trade. Working on fixing that, but when a freaking kid is already further in life than you... hah.

For what it's worth, college ain't for everyone. Wish I'd known that before I spent $6,500 of Uncle Sam's money.

Nooooooooooo. Don't make fun of my apotheosis :c

I know that feeling. I'm 27 and I still haven't really learned an actual skill or trade. Working on fixing that, but when a freaking kid is already further in life than you... hah.

For what it's worth, college ain't for everyone. Wish I'd known that before I spent $6,500 of Uncle Sam's money.
    The thing is, if I had a choice I would spend everyday at uni learning something new, I love to know things, I feel really stupid at times on these boards and I hate it (wtf, feeling stupid on MMO .) Dunno, just doing some wallowing in self-pity here really Im hoping that I've gotten things back on track and soon they'll shape up, honestly its not like it could get much worse!

Is this seriously what girls grow up reading now?
    Magazines are trash in general. I remember reading one that talked extensively about giving blow jobs after dates as a "thank you".

Was like, fuck you guy-with-girl's-name trying to brainwash teenagers into take pity on you for being a shitty date... =/

No, sorry. Stay inside where it's safe. There's people out there.
    Also is that you I see has commented on my Youtube video?

Don't feel bad! I don't have any bachelor's degrees either!

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Don't feel bad! I don't have any bachelor's degrees either!
    That doesnt help!

Kart, Nemi, Hanna, EN, and Trixie.

Kärt barn har många namn \o/
    Nice proverb!