Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    it will go boom!!! like this
    I guess you could say I have three Captain Falcons going fist to fist right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought my boyfriend an epic computer for Christmas (Well, got him the epic parts and let him build it) he is so happy with me right now also got us us both to The Old Republic and we are both running around on the Dark Side, he's a bounty hunter, I'm a sith warrior.

It's been a good few days >:3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I guess you could say I have three Captain Falcons going fist to fist right now.
    Three Falcons fisting? Sounds incredibly gay.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Three Falcons fisting? Sounds incredibly gay.
    Alliteration!

Off to play Rune Factory while everything installs. I hate that my new keyboard doesn't light up.

Off to play Rune Factory while everything installs. I hate that my new keyboard doesn't light up.
    Should have the key positions memorized! The letters and words on my keyboard might as well not even be there at night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Should have the key positions memorized! The letters and words on my keyboard might as well not even be there at night.
    I tend to look at my keys when typing, which would make you think that I'd make less mistakes, but alas....

NOOOO!!!

D: I forgot to backup my Pokemans and LoZ picture folder. UGHHHH....

Gracing you all with my presence.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Gracing you all with my presence.
    O mon tabarnak.

I think I'm going to order my PC this week and get a new fucking headset with a not-broken mic.

The blu ray version of Madoka I downloaded isn't subbed either....

Q_Q

Q_Q
    That sucks :/
    You didn't check it when/before you downloaded it?

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    That sucks :/
    You didn't check it when/before you downloaded it?
    I did watch a little of the first episode on my old computer, and I remember it being subbed....

Q_Q
    Complains about something pirated.

Scumbag Digglett

Well, I guess now is a good time to learn the language, or have been so devoted to Madoka that you've already memorized all the dialogue to it, so much so that you can recite it in your sleep while you suffered a mild concussion from the rage inducing "ffffuuu" which caused you to flip a table into a wall which made an object of some kind land on top of your head which caused said trauma to begin with.

I like writing these long winded sentences that serve no purpose but to fluff it up and make it appear to be longer than it is so people while keep reading because that's how they do things and by drawing out the main points, causes them to lose precious seconds of their life they could have spent responding and or thinking things like "Why did I bother reading all this, I'm going to comment about how I read all this and demand my time back even though I know something like that is impossible and am only typing that to vent my frustration because of said paragraph and or long winded sentence."

Also, much DFC is to be had in my special place, an a large influx of delicious new pictures has been acquired, bringing up my collection to a little over 1.2k, which is still small compared to Remi's but- oh god I'm doing it again.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    Well, I guess now is a good time to learn the language, or have been so devoted to Madoka that you've already memorized all the dialogue to it, so much so that you can recite it in your sleep while you suffered a mild concussion from the rage inducing "ffffuuu" which caused you to flip a table into a wall which made an object of some kind land on top of your head which caused said trauma to begin with.
    I actually remembered some of the lines to where I know what they're saying. Would be my 3rd time to watch the series.

HIGH FIVE FOR PENGUINDRUM AVATARS!

I know, Dig. Isn't it electrifying?

3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

You guys are boring now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    I know, Dig. Isn't it electrifying?
    I downloaded the full version of Rock Over Japan, and now it doesn't work on my itunes anymore. D: D:

I wish my hair was as fabulous as that guy's.