10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    You can't marry humanoid robots. Science doesn't work that way.

ZX Advent was pretty awesome though.
    Screw the rules, we're in the Z timeline.

And to be fair, I didn't like ZXA all that much - sure, fighting Aile was cool as hell and my favorite part of that game, but they should've made you lose against her. Or at least made the fight harder. Prometheus and Pandora were as cool as ever though.

(Spoilers, just in case Enze wants to go through ZX/ZXA some time in the future.)

Didn't really think ZX was up to par either, but then the standard set by the Z series was a little too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    It was (and unfortunately, I never got to play the second one), but I don't see how she's waifu material.
    Try explaining that to an 11y/o Coffer. And she was cool. And the drama tracks made her even cooler. Seriously, she makes fun of (and borderline mocks) Harpuia and Fafnir and gets away with it. Because she's freakin' Leviathan.

Yes you can. There was even some old reploid you could speak with who said he was married to a human woman, and he had himself modified to match her aging as the years went on with them, but eventually she died. I think he was in the Zero series, actually.
    That would be correct.
    Last edited by Coffer; 2012-06-06 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Screw the rules, we're in the Z timeline.
    And to be fair, I didn't like ZXA all that much - sure, fighting Aile was cool as hell and my favorite part of that game, but they should've made you lose against her. Or at least made the fight harder. Prometheus and Pandora were as cool as ever though.
    (Spoilers, just in case Enze wants to go through ZX/ZXA some time in the future.)
    I own and beat both of them. Still trying to get Omega biometal :P
    Didn't really think ZX was up to par either, but then the standard set by the Z series was a little too much.
    Eh, it did feel more childish, in a way. However, it had a more nostalgic feel to it, like combining Megaman X and Megaman Zero series a bit. I loved copying bosses in ZX Advent.
    Try explaining that to an 11y/o Coffer. And she was cool. And the drama tracks made her even cooler. Seriously, she makes fun of (and borderline mocks) Harpuia and Fafnir and gets away with it. Because she's freakin' Leviathan.
    Eh, oddly enough, at that age, I never felt anything like that for video game or any anime characters. I didn't really have a waifu (nor understand the concept) until just last year.

10+ Year Old Account
    I own and beat both of them. Still trying to get Omega biometal :P
    Was just making sure.

Eh, it did feel more childish, in a way. However, it had a more nostalgic feel to it, like combining Megaman X and Megaman Zero series a bit. I loved copying bosses in ZX Advent.
    Eh, the whole copying thing just didn't do it for me all that much. Which is odd, because I'm one of the few people who actually liked Axl and his design&purpose in X8 (and (dare I say it?) X7), even though it wasn't implemented nearly as well.

Eh, oddly enough, at that age, I never felt anything like that for video game or any anime characters. I didn't really have a waifu (nor understand the concept) until just last year.
    Admittedly, in my case Leviathan was an exception to the rule. I didn't care much (in that way) about characters otherwise. Not back then, at least.

I just liked her. A lot.

Speaking of which, I was considering streaming one of the Z games one of these days. It's still one of my favorite series, and it's not like I have anything better to do, especially now that my plan to stream BN5 for kortin went straight into the barrier. And I S-ranked every stage in Z3 a few years back, but don't tell anyone...
    Last edited by Coffer; 2012-06-06 at 05:44 PM.

X7 was bad. X8 was awesome. X1-3 are still better than everything, ever.

I haven't played the Zero series just ZX Advent and the X games. I liked the 'open world' thing they did with ZX Advent. The boss and biometal thing was neat too, but most of the bosses were pretty niche or just plain useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    X7 was bad. X8 was awesome. X1-3 are still better than everything, ever.
    I'd dare say that X5 comes close to X1-3 (while still being below them), but barring that I fully agree with this statement.

I actually really liked the PSP X1 remake as well. Vile Mode alone made it worth the money.

I haven't played the Zero series just ZX Advent and the X games. I liked the 'open world' thing they did with ZX Advent. The boss and biometal thing was neat too, but most of the bosses were pretty niche or just plain useless.
    ZX pretty much has that whole 'open world' thing as well, and it's a better game in about every possible aspect (except for the fact that, of course, you don't get to copy bosses, but then you have the biometals anyway).

The Z series is extremely good as well.

Deleted
    I must be the only person lost on this touhou stuff. I know the names of like 4 characters total.

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    Enzefik, who is your raifu?
    I am reluctant to share such information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/40XnK.gif[IMG]
    This explains a bit about the characters, but why is Reimu a zombie and not Carlito?
    Last edited by An-Tuirseach; 2012-06-06 at 06:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am reluctant to share such information.
    You know you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Judging by this, Cirno is clearly the best.

Deleted
    This explains a bit about the characters, but why is Reimu a zombie and not Carlito?
    Because in Mountain of Faith her art is bad so she looks like a zombie with pale skin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post

Always.
    I mean exceptionally bad. Like Satori's tiny arms bad. Anyway his art isn't always that bad, I quite like most of the art in Ten Desires.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    arms. just.. arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remilia or gtfo

Steam died, I blame pickley.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Son, I don't even know how Reisen snatched the 8th place.
    I have Rumia at 20, I don't know how that happened, especially when I never clicked her.

[img]http://www.visualartist.info/visualartist/artist/files/1432/3167_200711121837its_not_me_its_you_.jpg[img]

And I actually edited the post just before you posted, bruv, meaning you are now quoting the wrong post. How does that make you feel, broccoli?
    Splash Woman was the beter Robot Master. Just sayin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Probably due to "Tie", I didn't know if I should click on tie or the one I recognize the most.
    Probably. Ranking is weird.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Remilia or gtfo

[img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/35156/Anime/9/e/2162840.jpg[img]
    Remilia was on top of my list. Can I stay?