Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Yeah, I know. You're old MTG. 2013 set is looking kind of crazy though. http://mtgsalvation.com/magic-2013-m13-spoiler.html
    I'm just speed-reading through most of those now and they do look pretty wicked, I like that they're reissuing Clone for example. Also can see people building decks around that Nerafox vampire, though I really wouldn't know how seeing as I'm not very up to date, but it's just one of them gimmick cards that can get some crazy shit done if the player's smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    I'm just speed-reading through most of those now and they do look pretty wicked, I like that they're reissuing Clone for example. Also can see people building decks around that Nerafox vampire, though I really wouldn't know how seeing as I'm not very up to date, but it's just one of them gimmick cards that can get some crazy shit done if the player's smart.
    Omniscience has potential to be pretty ridiculous. Just like...mono-blue stall with huge beatstick legendaries like Thraximandur or something.

Woooooooooow nerds

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    Oshit. Ive been outed.

But no. The dub was shit and i hope they all burn in the holy fires of hell.

Changed my waifus personality.
    WHO THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE
    Last edited by pickley; 2012-06-30 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Woooooooooow nerds
    u r 2 kawaii

Deleted
    Omniscience has potential to be pretty ridiculous. Just like...mono-blue stall with huge beatstick legendaries like Thraximandur or something.
    Massive mana-cost on that motherfucker but with a mono-blue it'd work probably yeah, the only problem would be getting it into play early enough, that paired with deck-storm/heavy-draw stuff put into it could be pretty insane, imagine all the shit you could get into play straight off from your hand and nuke if you squeeze the Omniscience out fast. No idea if that'd be possible though, can't remember if there's any blue cards that allow you to drop stuff free of mana-cost etc.

Woooooooooow nerds
    That best not be aimed at me.

u r 2 kawaii
    I get called kawaii every single day, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Schala is ugly. Proof: Can't even find good hentai of her.
    I thought what we had was special =(

What am I going to tell the baby...

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Massive mana-cost on that motherfucker but with a mono-blue it'd work probably yeah, the only problem would be getting it into play early enough, that paired with deck-storm/heavy-draw stuff put into it could be pretty insane, imagine all the shit you could get into play straight off from your hand and nuke if you squeeze the Omniscience out fast. No idea if that'd be possible though, can't remember if there's any blue cards that allow you to drop stuff free of mana-cost etc.
    Yeah, that's true. I can't think of anything that can get blues out fast, either but in a cheap mono-blue deck that splashes some big shit it could work. But yeah, like you said, getting it out early enough to actually be any benefit would be a problem. Deck search!
    You're beautiful.
    Schala is ugly. Proof: Can't even find good hentai of her.
    Who are you?

10+ Year Old Account
    do you get called a bitch every day or

I'm just kidding ur kawaii as fuck

nvm I was searching for the wrong tag. 96 pictures now.
    Still not very impressive, my dear.
    I'm not seeing any links here.

@Andry
    Hey that really hurts my feelings =(

@Gunner
    Stop trying to get back together with me, you ruined it for yourself and you're just going to have to deal with that.

10+ Year Old Account

@Andry
    Hey that really hurts
    I KNOW YOU LIEK IT BABEH!

caps :3

@Gunner
    Stop trying to get back together with me, you ruined it for yourself and you're just going to have to deal with that.
    I'm not trying to get back with you. I've moved on to bigger and better things. Brofl and I are exclusively fucking now.

bigger
    So that's what this is all about. My Bs weren't enough for you, had to go chasing sluts with fake tits like Brofl.

Whatever I'm not even jealous or anything.

So that's what this is all about. My Bs weren't enough for you, had to go chasing sluts with fake tits like Brofl.

Whatever I'm not even jealous or anything.
    Are you open to threesomes?

Are you open to threesomes?
    Not with that backstabber.

@Mionelol
    You were doing so good until that last bit, now sad again =(

You already know.

Hi. I'm me. I'm 22. like ponies, I like hentai stuff. I like super saiyans. I like mathematics. My favorite toohoos are Yuyuko, Cirno, and Koishi. My favorite Pokemons are Piplup Lopunny, and Mijumaru (Oshawott I think?). I don't plan on playing Guild Wars 2. I solo stuff on WoW and post it to YouTube when I'm bored. I'm often bored. I finished the WAWAWA! speed remix beatmap on osu! the other day with a stunning 60% accuracy. I listen to Toohoo music nearly all day. I don't currently have a job. I don't like when the weather is hot and prefer winter. I like Nutella. I love gnocchis and socca. I prefer the beach to the pools. I think Schala is ugly 1/10 would not touch. My favorite hentai tag is side-tie_bikini.

Stopped reading. Get out.

Deleted
    Yeah, that's true. I can't think of anything that can get blues out fast, either but in a cheap mono-blue deck that splashes some big shit it could work. But yeah, like you said, getting it out early enough to actually be any benefit would be a problem. Deck search!
    Yeah, deck search blues are fun shit.

Who are you?
    She solo'd lich king and shit. I don't know what she's doing in here but I remember us nigh flaming each other in some random thread ages ago but she turned out to be coo so I found myself to be a gigantic prick.

10+ Year Old Account

I like hentai stuff. .
    You've said enough, get in here

like ponies, I like super saiyans. I like mathematics. My favorite Pokemons are Piplup Lopunny. I don't plan on playing Guild Wars 2. I solo stuff on WoW and post it to YouTube when I'm bored. I like Nutella. I love and socca.
    You have bad tastes.