Deleted

Macro /say spam.

Alright so,

I've got a couple of macros for saying in /say and /raid when I pop Bloodlust and Spirit Link Totem.
    However, if one of my spells in on GCD and I press one of me macros, the /say or /raid message will just spam because I'm not casting any spells.

Any way to prevent this, so that the message would only appear when I've actually popped something?

I too would like to know if there is a solution to this as I get rather embarrassed advertising my Mind Control and rez fat-fingering in raids.

... then again I could move them further for my core binds.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

There is a way let me look it up real quick, or someone will post by the time i find it.

/cast Blood Lust
    /run local f=RbA or CreateFrame("Frame","RbA") f:SetScript("OnEvent",function(s,e,u,p) if u=="player" and p=="Blood Lust" then SendChatMessage("/y Blood Lust is Up", "YELL") end end) f:RegisterEvent("UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED")
    Last edited by Iyarashii; 2011-09-29 at 02:29 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    There is a way let me look it up real quick, or someone will post by the time i find it.

/cast Blood Lust
    /run local f=RbA or CreateFrame("Frame","RbA") f:SetScript("OnEvent",function(s,e,u,p) if u=="player" and p=="Blood Lust" then SendChatMessage("/y Blood Lust is Up", "YELL") end end) f:RegisterEvent("UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED")
    Couldn't make it work, sadly :-(

bloodlust is one word, not two.

/cast Bloodlust
    /run local f=RbA or CreateFrame("Frame","RbA") f:SetScript("OnEvent",function(s,e,u,p) if u=="player" and p=="Bloodlust" then SendChatMessage("/y Bloodlust is Up", "YELL") end end) f:RegisterEvent("UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED")

You can also get SpeakinSpell , but it takes a bit of config.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pet0r-the-Pan View Post
    i would only buy a flying potato