Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    dunn owhy your leveling a warrior there crap at 8 cos i have an 85 warrior you would benefit more from a rogue or feral druid as there op at 85

I wouldn't do it exclusively in the BG. I level'd in the BG (hit 85 with 12k honor kills cata character) but I would try to quest for gear around the X1-X3 and X5-X7 then finish it in the BG. When i got to 70 i had enough honor for a full set of Brutal which i stopped for a while to attempt to max JP/HP ready for 85. Brutal made wrath easymode. Past 80 I quested almost exclusively because 80-84 is an awful bracket with massive gaps between people.

I think this is a great way to level and it allows you to grab some quick gear at 85 with your 4k HP and 4k JP (since you convert HP to JP).

Could be fun

Hey dude, this sounds similar to something me and two of my friends did. We rolled a Warrior / Resto Druid / Ret Pally combo and pvp'd all the way up from level 16. The only problem you'll find with Warrior is a lot of the time, you'll waddle towards something, and then 1 / 2 shot it, it was no problem for me with blessing of freedom / druid heals, but it gets annoying untill you get to 49 for Jnaught. Still, if you've got full heirlooms, it wont matter, you'll just have to really try to get those pre combat charges and one shot stuff, try to hang around healers etc.