10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    This is awesome! Where is a link to this set?
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...51:20208:22999

The tabard and belt are no longer obtainable.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

8.5/10 for Wandingisfun. This staff matches very well, although the set is a bit overused. Still, who cares as long as it looks great.

Here's what me and my friend came up with, me on the left, her on the right.

I was originaly going for a simplier dark colored set, but eventualy noticed it looked a lot like Dark Ranger hero from Warcraft III TFT, so tweaked it a bit and ended up with what you see in the pics, with Scout Owl unit as a pet. Here are pics of those units that inspired me.

My friend, not going for anything specific originaly as well, ended up with a set quite resemblant to that of a Blood Elf archer from The Frozen Throne (they replaced dwarven Riflemen in Alliance campaign). Unfortunately, i dont have a pic of that unit, but it was basicaly a Night Elf archer recolored as a Blood Elf, so imagine this, just with caucasian skin tone and red cloak.

Last edited by PopCorn; 2012-09-13 at 11:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love love love the white set. 10/10 The darker set is nice too, and I've not seen people use that specific set. 9/10

Finally got my belt for my set

I fell in love with your sin

Deleted
    Quite lovely, I'm just not a huge fan of the masks on female gobbos. 8.5/10.

Deleted
    8/10 very mean looking orc.
    my transmog is a few pages back and I havent quite got the head slot I want to repost after the comments
    soo free slot for next person

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Quite lovely, I'm just not a huge fan of the masks on female gobbos. 8.5/10.
    <snip>
    8/10 + another 5 for The Blade of Culling

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    7 / 10, fitting for a rogue, except for the daggers imo.

Warlock:

Paladin:

Shaman:
    @Aveelii

Deleted
    Updated my priest http://imgur.com./OrbFx

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avelii View Post
    7 / 10, fitting for a rogue, except for the daggers imo.

Warlock:*Snip*
    Dat robe... have all of my hate. ALL OF IT. *Shoves hate at Avelii with a shovel*

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/ZULUC.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/54Ned.jpg

Yeap, i'm a warrior. And i haven't seen anyone yet on my ( heavy populated server ) with this mog !

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Dat robe... have all of my hate. ALL OF IT. *Shoves hate at Avelii with a shovel*
    YES. yes. YES. I hate you forever and for always. (im not even slightly jelly, no, not me, ever.)
    Seriously thought, I love how you matched dat robe with the shoulders and head.

I don't have any recent sets, but you could look in my link down thar (self advertising ftw ) and maybe get some transmog ideas. I list all the items, and suggest alternatives for all the outfits.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Deleted
    Thats pretty bad ass and unique triple

Triple: I love those blacksmithing shoulders, and those boe greens go well with them. Would love to see some white in the rest of the set to highlight the white in the shoulders.

Dannypoos: That picture is so distant and dark it is hard to see the gear.

Avelii: I've been looking for a good robe to match those shoulders on your warlock (the trim is the hard part), and you've found a great one, though I'm not familiar with it. Is it from old Naxx?

The awesome GMs restored my Red Pointy Hat today, so I made a new set in celebration:

Love wizard hats! Thanks Descense for the heads-up about the white one coming.
    Last edited by edgeofhearing; 2012-09-17 at 06:40 AM.

9/10 I'm a fan of the wizard hat too

I got this helm from the new theramore scenario and just thought this setup was funny:

I've always like the wolf's head.

That outfit would look a lot better on an Orc; it reminds me something Horde Alterac Valley guards would wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    I've always like the wolf's head.

That outfit would look a lot better on an Orc; it reminds me something Horde Alterac Valley guards would wear.
    (clipped for spce)

10/10 thats a really terrifying xmog, love the way its put together

My combat rogue rocking her double axes now, daggers got boring

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated my mage set (you can use robe or vest--doesnt matter)

All i need is dagger from agalon (there are like no holy looking daggers in game)

If some1 wants this set--- go go farm the hat before its too late (we dont know if you can get them on lvl 90)

Illasar--its nothing special 6/10.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Updated my mage set (you can use robe or vest--doesnt matter)
    All i need is dagger from agalon (there are like no holy looking daggers in game)

If some1 wants this set--- go go farm the hat before its too late (we dont know if you can get them on lvl 90)

Illasar--its nothing special 6/10.
    6/10
    Doesn't really work for me ... while the hat and robe main colors match, the band on the hat doesn't go with anything on the robe, or the belt.
    The staff seems out of place as well ... maybe it would work if the jewel was the same color as the belt jewel?
    I think when you are going for a minimalistic look like this one, you really have to pay attention to the details, because that is what will make or break a look.

10+ Year Old Account

Sadly the grand marshal shield is not available to me. It would have looked even better and would have completed the Stormwind theme.

Also let's hope the make weapon enchants invisible -.-

@ Torku 8 /10 I would try to find a darker shield to match the T3 (jealous!)

Can only do an armory profile image as I am at work. Went with a set to match our guild tabard, thinking of changing soon though (weapons don't exactly match)