Splenda: Very Elegant 9/10.

If you guys don't know what look I'm going for I'll be very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by chomomoola View Post
    Splenda: Very Elegant 9/10.

If you guys don't know what look I'm going for I'll be very sad.

TEST YOUR MIGHT!

Love the set dude! 10/10!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Not sure if Auriaya25 shoulders would not be better. Also need better belt, so I actually hope you can offer me something awesome :3

Came up with this to compliment shoulders more:

Last edited by Huggykaze; 2014-09-04 at 02:46 PM.

Deleted
    Rufix

In the first set you should change the belt, cloak, hat and shoulders 7/10
    In the second one you should change the feet, belt, chest and cloak aaaaaand maybe the pants (just maybe) but i like this one more 8/10

XD

Quote Originally Posted by Hellem View Post
    Rufix

In the first set you should change the belt, cloak, hat and shoulders 7/10
    In the second one you should change the feet, belt, chest and cloak aaaaaand maybe the pants (just maybe) but i like this one more 8/10

XD
    Any ideas to what should I change them? I already found chest from Gothik10 and legs GWFaerlina10 which fit perfectly and meld with boots too hard to find nice belt tho'

With WoW now seeming to be World of Orcraft, with about 3 successive expansions (including WoD) that have focused largely if not primarily on Orcs, I thought i'd bite the bullet and faction change one of my characters to an Orc some time ago.

Also changed a Mage to an Undead some time ago. Thought i'd go for a purple-ish Sylvanas/Forsaken theme.

Deleted
    Rufix XD

Belts..
    For the first "Amberpine Girdle" belt
    The second "Band of the Night Raven" you could try, but i can`t imagine how it will look like together with the rest of the set

And about the cloak.. uhmm..
    "Black-Iron Battlecloak"( dunno` if it`s too lighty but it will match with ur tabard too ) or "Cape of Gilneas" or "Cape of the Unworthy Wizard" for the first set
    "Bait-Stained Drape" or "Batwing Cloak" for the second set, i guess, this is how i can imagine

I was tryin` to match the colors of your set, searchin` for items in wow model viewer, you could down` it too and try there to match items it`s fun combining for free XD

- - - Updated - - -

nice Alenarien for both sets 10/10

I like how the weapon matches with the shoulders on your undead with the same purplish "gem" and the rest of the colors, but...i think i would like another head on him XD

Quote Originally Posted by Hellem View Post
    Rufix XD

Belts..
    For the first "Amberpine Girdle" belt
    The second "Band of the Night Raven" you could try, but i can`t imagine how it will look like together with the rest of the set

And about the cloak.. uhmm..
    "Black-Iron Battlecloak"( dunno` if it`s too lighty but it will match with ur tabard too ) or "Cape of Gilneas" or "Cape of the Unworthy Wizard" for the first set
    "Bait-Stained Drape" or "Batwing Cloak" for the second set, i guess, this is how i can imagine

I was tryin` to match the colors of your set, searchin` for items in wow model viewer, you could down` it too and try there to match items it`s fun combining for free XD

- - - Updated - - -

nice Alenarien for both sets 10/10

I like how the weapon matches with the shoulders on your undead with the same purplish "gem" and the rest of the colors, but...i think i would like another head on him XD
    I actually picked really hard colours to combine, because it's either to flashy or too dark.

Deleted

^-^ no one posted above me that i can rate

6/10 I like the robe, shoulders, gloves, belt but I don't feel like the helm and tabard actually fit too well. I know you said you were going for a shado pan look, but to me it doesn't flow all too well. Those two pieces just feel like they were thrown on to a complete set, sorry

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Set I made for my pandaren shaman that I thought was just simple and pretty. I like making almost monk looking sets for my shaman since I see her as an elemental martial arts fighter rather than a traditional shaman type that orcs and such are. Makes for some interesting ideas, imo!

I'll probably keep using http://i.imgur.com/6ZJeOIA.jpg I'm just hoping you can transmog 1h weapons into fist weapons in wod

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    6/10 I like the robe, shoulders, gloves, belt but I don't feel like the helm and tabard actually fit too well. I know you said you were going for a shado pan look, but to me it doesn't flow all too well. Those two pieces just feel like they were thrown on to a complete set, sorry

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Set I made for my pandaren shaman that I thought was just simple and pretty. I like making almost monk looking sets for my shaman since I see her as an elemental martial arts fighter rather than a traditional shaman type that orcs and such are. Makes for some interesting ideas, imo!

I'll probably keep using http://i.imgur.com/6ZJeOIA.jpg I'm just hoping you can transmog 1h weapons into fist weapons in wod
    I like it, 8/10. The only thing I would change is the head and maybe the waist.

http://i.imgur.com/P9UycM5.jpg

I'm pretty happy with this. Some people say that the gun doesn't fit and is too big but I like it. I know my shirt doesn't fit at all but I keep it for nostalgia reasons.

Edit: Too large img.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blupparen View Post
    Edit: Too large img.
    Fun fact about imgur:

If you put a small "m" at the end of the picture url, it'll show up small. Then just highlight the whole thing and make it a link, like this

There. Now its small enough for the forum but full sized if you click it.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

@Blupparen
    Nice space cow impersonation! I'll give you 8/10 cus of that big gun.

http://imgur.com/a/ExAX3
    This is the one I will be running on my lock in WoD. Hope some of the items get retextured.

Quote Originally Posted by Joratox View Post
    @Blupparen
    Nice space cow impersonation! I'll give you 8/10 cus of that big gun.

http://imgur.com/a/ExAX3
    This is the one I will be running on my lock in WoD. Hope some of the items get retextured.
    Hahah, that's some crazy psychedelic stuff man, loving it! 10/10!
    Although I wouldn't bet on any current items getting retextured any time soon..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    Fun fact about imgur:

If you put a small "m" at the end of the picture url, it'll show up small. Then just highlight the whole thing and make it a link, like this

There. Now its small enough for the forum but full sized if you click it.
    That was helpful, thanks!

My ittybitty spellcaster :3

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    My ittybitty spellcaster :3
    10/10 just wauw!

Deleted
    Happyducky

10/10 she looks fabulous

Deleted

No one to rate above me but that mage looks nice :3 10/10 (I'm a warlock)

Deleted
    10/10 Faith is easily one of the best looking sets ingame. Not overly original since it's just a full set, but extremely beautiful nonetheless.
    Personally, I would get rid of the Tabard, though.

(I am a priest)