Something's not quite right...

My Rogue set:

I'll definitely making Bartlebe the Butcher join the Necrolords for that sweet Bone wing/spider leg back mog.
    Last edited by Mighty Parrot; 2020-06-02 at 03:04 AM.

NO! Not more Nomis...

As for rogue one - 9/10, diggin'. That's some unusual rogue there, which is great and it really has some theme there. The race a bit scuffs it, but nothing to do with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    NO! Not more Nomis...

As for rogue one - 9/10, diggin'. That's some unusual rogue there, which is great and it really has some theme there. The race a bit scuffs it, but nothing to do with that.

Race wise...it's rather ok-ish. I think it might be better on a Void Elf. (how purple can they get? I haven't played one yet even though I unlocked all of them on Bartlebe-though my Horde Lock has gotten exalted with Argassian)

Also, Race wise, male Worgen with the hunch makes it more menacing, shame though that the you can't see him wearing the Vicious Flame Paws (druid bear set from Antorus)

Never did put the items Bartlebe was wearing on the above post.

LFR Helm, chest, legs (Nomi with the pants), and belt from Siege of Dazar'alor
    Shoulders are Thunderlord Shoulderguards. From WoD Garrison.
    Hands and Feet are from Normal Antorus
    Cape (not really seeable) Clarity of Dionor/Flayed Flesh Cloak. CoD is about a foot longer than FFC.

Weapons:
    Bartlebe has the Mistscale Knuckles (its Skull fists for alliance if bought off AH, but its Zandalari themed for Horde)
    Nomi has Butcher's Bloody Cleaver
    Last edited by Mighty Parrot; 2020-06-05 at 11:36 PM.

Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    Race wise...it's rather ok-ish. I think it might be better on a Void Elf. (how purple can they get? I haven't played one yet even though I unlocked all of them on Bartlebe-though my Horde Lock has gotten exalted with Argassian)

Also, Race wise, male Worgen with the hunch makes it more menacing, shame though that the you can't see him wearing the Vicious Flame Paws (druid bear set from Antorus)

*snipped image*

Never did put the items Bartlebe was wearing on the above post.

LFR Helm, chest, legs (Nomi with the pants), and belt from Siege of Dazar'alor
    Shoulders are Thunderlord Shoulderguards. From WoD Garrison.
    Hands and Feet are from Normal Antorus
    Cape (not really seeable) Clarity of Dionor/Flayed Flesh Cloak. CoD is about a foot longer than FFC.

Weapons:
    Bartlebe has the Mistscale Knuckles (its Skull fists for alliance if bought off AH, but its Zandalari themed for Horde)
    Nomi has Butcher's Bloody Cleaver
    I really like this! 9/10.

I'm working on these sets for my monk. I keep putting together sets with a bit of a rogue-ish flair, but I really liked the spikey toes on the first set - for a dps char that kicks a lot.

Edit: I'd be dual wielding the sword in the second set.
    Last edited by Kerath; 2020-07-15 at 11:59 AM.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Moneypenney

^^^ I really like the Monk class hall set in general. I hate any helm that chops off hair, in most mogs though. That's be prolly #1 on my wishlist TBH, if they'd fix that (they wont).

So many alts nowadays, good fun building mogs. Went a different direction on my little Goblin Warlock.

Edit: hmm, i should find a better belt for her!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I really like this! 9/10.

I'm working on these sets for my monk. I keep putting together sets with a bit of a rogue-ish flair, but I really liked the spikey toes on the first set - for a dps char that kicks a lot.

Edit: I'd be dual wielding the sword in the second set.
    Both sets are really awesome, except for the weapon on the first one. You're all decked out and you just have a wooden staff with a sake jug strung from it. But not really sure what a good weapon to pair it with. Wished monks just had the option to just duke it out with fists. I know in the ps1 version of the FF1 (I think), the Monks hit SUPER hard mid game going bare handed, but hit like a wet noodle with weapons (been ages since I played that game. Not even sure how monks work now in any of today's games)

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    ^^^ I really like the Monk class hall set in general. I hate any helm that chops off hair, in most mogs though. That's be prolly #1 on my wishlist TBH, if they'd fix that (they wont).

So many alts nowadays, good fun building mogs. Went a different direction on my little Goblin Warlock.

Edit: hmm, i should find a better belt for her!
    Looks fine imo. Somewhat of a glamor pirate lock?

Ugh, having a hard time with my sets...

Future Lightforged/Bound lock incoming? I do not know how to get the blasted soul shard glyphs off.

Semi-Dreadweave set with Wrathion Backpack and Mage Tower staff

Purple Set (??)
    Vileweave Mask with some sets of the Plague bringers, Eldritch Seaweave gloves, and Ny'alotha boots

Purple Grim Set
    Same set but with Lock specific helm from Antorus and Balance of Power Skull of Man'ari skin.
    Last edited by Mighty Parrot; 2020-07-24 at 02:57 AM.

Elemental Lord Brewmaster Kolee's Avatar
    My toons where I left them, last time I logged in:

Brewmaster Kolee

Ambassador Hugurmugg

Hardur Ironbane

Hunjabu the Seeker

Crashin Thrashin Tetaunka

Peacekeeper Benhir

Arrawnn the Undying

Felfaadaern Darkterror

Furrycane the Insane

- - - Updated - - -
    @Mighty Parrot

I like the bottom one as the floating void energy seems to be your thing. At least that's what jumps out at me.
    Last edited by Brewmaster Kolee; 2020-09-08 at 07:16 PM.

Remember it's a game. Have a beer buff. Chill.