Deleted
    L34:
    6.5/10
    It's unique and could be interesting but the torso I think is ruining it; wrong color, too pale and too blurry, makes you look like a lv30. And it looks like leather while other stuff is mail.
    But could be nice I think.

shadey81:
    8/10
    I like the grunge/pirate combo, looks interesting. Maybe the boots are not dark enough.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post

Is that a chestpiece that looks like a shirt, or are you just not wearing a chestpiece?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=14175

buccaneer's vest

kind of a few models in a similar colour, blue and a red brown

Deleted
    Another set:Green dragonflight theme(the staff doesn't really fit,but it is awesome)

This is what my blood elf warrior is going to look like, but I need some advice on which sword to use and maybe suggest new shoulders, cus the current ones are too yellowy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joratox View Post
    This is what my blood elf warrior is going to look like, but I need some advice on which sword to use and maybe suggest new shoulders, cus the current ones are too yellowy.
    There's a pair of MC gloves that are a minimal set with those boots you picked out; I switched it with the ones you had. There are a couple of green shoulders that are close fits, but the best match for that color is going to be more Lightforge.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...3;29971:10+0:0

I've actually made more progress on outfits for my alts than my main, heh. This one isn't particularly original, but at least it's done:

Would still like Sunwell stained-glassy shield to drop. :3

Still a lack of rating going on in this thread...

Poxx93- I kinda like it, simple and that helm always looks nice, but I dislike the staff :P For some odd reason not a lot of people use green in their sets, so it is nice to see.

Joratox- I like most of what you have here, but the shoulders and kael'thas sword stick out to me. I really like the other weapon you have, though. I really like what Baphomette suggested.

Baphomette- I actually like how that looks on a female tauren! I dislike the weapons and shield though Perhaps a http://www.wowhead.com/item=28802#. would work well?

For my alt I've been looking for fun sets to wear...so far I made a pirate/swashbuckler theme and I kinda like the way it looks on female worgen:

Or maybe

Probably gonna try to grab a black eyepatch as well

10+ Year Old Account
    this looks like a great spot to ask this question... does anybody know if.. there is a dark ranger looking mail set for hunters? im sorry im totally sick to death of wearing dead skinned things. and im totally jealous of all the sexy outfits that pally's have. if so.. i would love some info on where the items could be found!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    this looks like a great spot to ask this question... does anybody know if.. there is a dark ranger looking mail set for hunters? im sorry im totally sick to death of wearing dead skinned things. and im totally jealous of all the sexy outfits that pally's have. if so.. i would love some info on where the items could be found!!
    What do you mean by a dark ranger? Some dark mail?

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-sets...e=3;na=scourge
    T8 Scourgestalker looks pretty awesome, and it comes in 4 different colors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Hmm the "Only one shoulder-pad" Shoulder slot.. Is that only Leather/mail? Or are there any Plate of that look?
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    Hmm the "Only one shoulder-pad" Shoulder slot.. Is that only Leather/mail? Or are there any Plate of that look?
    There are very very few. I think one mail shoulder in scarlet monastery, and maybe one plate shoulder. I'll check mogit, gimme a second.

Edit: Found none.
    Last edited by Pope; 2011-11-10 at 09:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Diokhan View Post

Rate it! =) (It will be my Dk set)
    Nice use of the helm, matches the rest quite well 8/10

1. http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...04:32945:32946
    2. http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...35:39216:40348

Rather long links but it should take you to a compare list on Wowhead.com and if you click the view in 3D youd get a chance to put the Tranmorg sets ive made on any race! the first link goes (from left to right) Holy Paladin, Protection Warrior, Warlock, Enhancement Shaman and the second link shows (same order) Healer Priest, Assassination Rogue (or sub too), Hunter, and Mage. Tell me if they look alright

Quote Originally Posted by Moka View Post
    Anyway, here are my DK Tank and DPS sets:

What sword is that? I'm looking for a purple 2 hander

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dkdk View Post
    @Beskar

6/10 its too bland for my tastes, I know hes undead but i'm more for pretty colors :-P

Here is a set I'm sure a lot of people have seen, but I want to use it on my DK just because its funny. Might pick a different weapon though.
    You realize that sword is alliance only, right? http://www.wowhead.com/item=45074

Really *not* a fan of the Horseman's Helm.

Moka: the dk tank set is nice, but the hh helm really seems weird. Maybe check in sime of the BC armors and even some Wrath, there was some glowing plate i remember that maybe would fit more with it if you want to keep it. a 7/10 overall.

F3AREDWOWer : i like your sets. The tanks are my favs. 8/10!

Squishychunk : i like the red pirate set. It,s less common than the white and black one. 9/10, they really fit a worgen!

I redid some work on my shammy, now that i got mogit i found a skirt that fitted better the look i wanted.

And here's the other set i've done for her, a more ehm..savage? Bronze look. (yep, bronze..dunno how to call it) I'm gonna dual wield those huge hammers, but couldnt make them fit together in Mogit..weird.

And my Priest is finally done. It make a while i was searching for something "holy" for her. Found it! And it's my favorite set. (May get some "whiter" boots though, will see later)

And a last one, the "trollish" set for my priest, probably will use it for shadow.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks for rating, and sorry for the long post!

Anyone got any suggestion on Troll Death Knight Unique set, plz dont say ZA ZG XD

Quote Originally Posted by Gorerule View Post
    Anyone got any suggestion on Troll Death Knight Unique set, plz dont say ZA ZG XD
    lvl 70 justice points stuff. Colorful white/red/a bit of purple for plate. That,s what i'm getting my dk too. Geras in Shattrath sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=41155 is about as close as you'll find helm wise.
    "An orc - a true orc warrior - wishes for one thing: To die in the glory of battle against a hated enemy." -Varok Saurfang

Quote Originally Posted by dkdk View Post
    What sword is that? I'm looking for a purple 2 hander
    That's the ZOid's Firelit Greatsword (Heroic version). Random drop from Firelands bosses.