10+ Year Old Account
    Ruthless Gladiator's Cord of Accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    Not really a set to rate this, but have anyone been able to find a decent set of shoulders to go with this robe;

I have seen a few in this thread with the same robe with various colours, but none of them have had any appealing shoulders in my honest opinion. I think the robe is so awesome, that I would love to see a full set combined with it and potentially use if I do get back online at some point(...and if I would be able to transfer it from my shaman who has currently got it to an actual clothie... sigh).

You know, I really liked this robe (and it's color variants) until I realized it was an image of a spider on it. Now when I look at it all I see is that damn spider, and causes thematic problems for me. Like I wouldn't put a priest of mine in it, since spiders and the light just don't go together in my head.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Pants View Post
    @Duridi: Are you a priest? I thought that robe looked ok with Valorous Shoulderpads of Faith.
    http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/s...rachshould.png
    Not bad at all! Atleast not when you can't see the lower part of the robe, which has a completely different green colour. I'll assume it still works out great though. That actually brought hopes that it's usable!

I've got the robe soulbound on my shaman at the time being(did so long before transmog became known to come - WotLK more like it). Might waste a GM's time and ask to have it swapped over to either my mage or priest if anything(definitly not gonna put it on my warlock). Probably not gonna be allowed that, but can't blame a girl for trying?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
    You know, I really liked this robe (and it's color variants) until I realized it was an image of a spider on it. Now when I look at it all I see is that damn spider, and causes thematic problems for me. Like I wouldn't put a priest of mine in it, since spiders and the light just don't go together in my head.
    Good point, had not noticed that despite the fact that the robe is called "Arachnid Robes", which sort of indicates the case xD. Doesn't bother me though, and I think most people will mistake it for a leaf, like I've always done, haha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Pants View Post

Here I'll rate myself, ty. 2/10, I only get an extra point for actually finding something to match the Tabard of the Lightbringer. /zzz
    I really like it. It's like a blood elf defector who has joined the Stormwind Guard. Or perhaps she is a double agent?

"Aren't you a little skinny to be a Stormwind lass?"

Deleted

First of all, in my transmogging rules I've set myself, I never want to have things that are all part of the same set, so I won't do whole tier sets, pvp sets or even their recolors. I might take set items and mix and match, just because they look iconic, but otherwise I try to mix and match to make the mog set look decent. My Druid is above:
    Helm: Ruthless Gladiator's Wyrmhide Helm
    Shoulders: Tusked Shoulderpads
    Back: Muck-Covered Drape
    Chest: Blessed Elunite Coverings
    Shirt: Green Martial Shirt - any dark-sleeved shirt will do, such as the other Martial Shirts, I just had this one in my bank from previous.
    Wrists: Blank, if a pair of bracers do end up going above the glove line, I use Mycosinth Wristguards, just because they're small.
    Hands: Dog Training Gloves
    Waist: Vicious Gladiator's Waistband of Accuracy
    Legs: Giant-Friend Kilt
    Feet: Fasc's Preserved Boots
    Weapon: Terokk's Shadowstaff - excellent staff if you don't want your overly bright enchants showing over the weapon, plus Power Torrent doesn't match well with the mogset anyway.

Overall a nice mix of brown and green to give it a true Druid-y feel, while also having the skull-shoulders, bone-chest, shadowstaff and shadowy helm to give the character a mysterious feel to that he's not any standard Druid... I sometimes wish I had rolled on an RP server sometimes

Mysterious, simple and well fitted 9/10. The only thing, belt in my opinion, i'd select another one greener
    Good work overall

Battleweep, think it looks awesome! 9/10

I agree about the belt though if anything, it looks slightly out of place. Maybe a litte pink on the belt could tie it to the weapon and firefly perhaps,

(was wondering how u had a rogue bellt too for a second. derp derp lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Yarronos View Post
    sorry for the bad picture of my dk,
    here the link to the wowhead items:
    http://de.wowhead.com/compare?items=...84:38665:25762
    But on a DK?

... can you mog gear that's for another class, as long as it's the correct type? I've never tried!

Edit: How did a DK even get the armour pieces since they won't show up on a vendor?
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

No, but all those pieces have generic versions (shoulders from i245 vendor, hands, legs, helm from non-set drops in Black Temple, chest from Sapphiron). Technically any plate class could wear that look. They'd have to be Horde, though, since Alliance get different-looking shoulders from i245 content.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Ah balls. I wanted the shoulders on my DK and I thought there was something I'd missed to get class gear on other... damn. I am disappoint.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage set:
    Very mixed pices here (note that robe doesnt have a match in wowhead)

Geting this robe is the hardest part--same with shoulders. Glowes are crafted.

Druid set: (reposting from better angle-wasnt rated yet)

A mix of dungen set from tbc dungeons and quest items from 60 zones.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    I really like your druid transmog set! 8.5/10
    I'm not that sold by the mage one, though there has been put good thought in the overall image.

I didn't do alot of work, as in looking up alot of different gear on wowhead.
    I just wanted my fury set to have a razorweapon, I remembered one of my friend had it back in vanilla.
    Found out that 2 version exsist.
    I took the one with the red handle, and I'm wearing a red shirt. Could see it as blood all over (use your imagination ).
    Tier 2 Warrior just works great with the razortheme, so i started gathering that set.
    here u have my picture.

edit: resized image.
    Last edited by mmoc92065d58dc; 2012-03-13 at 10:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edit: Forgot to rate the warrior above me. I'll give you a 6/10. Really don't like that set.

My Flame Warden Hunter. Going all out sniper style with the head aswell. Extra zoooom!
    Last edited by 4liv3; 2012-03-13 at 02:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    But on a DK?

... can you mog gear that's for another class, as long as it's the correct type? I've never tried!

Edit: How did a DK even get the armour pieces since they won't show up on a vendor?
    jeah it was just my lazyness that i uses the first pieces that look like what im actually using(which was partly the warrior pvp set, but there are similar looking drops in bt), also i left out the belt, because the dk starting belt im using is invisible

ill give the hunter above me 8 out of 10 points, i didnt like the hunter set much and you could at least have used just hc/normal setitems, not mixed, but i like the monocle and the weapons. tabard fits also very well

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I know. Unfortunately I only have the heroic legs. Don't have the normal legs anymore and cba to buy them

9/10 I do like the big gun and big stick! But it isn't something to catch my eye beyond the weapons.

photo 1

photo 2
    photo 3

I used the engraved set with Nax 25 tier gloves and shoulders and the MC crown.

3D wowhead with Enhancement shaman weapons
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...0;97643:11+1:0

I got the idea here
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...nts:id=1591882

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cashten View Post

Paladinish set. Love it lots, would really like to have the Hammer of the Naaru from HK Maulgur (spelling?)

Currently T4 legs, chest and hands. Hammer from HC Mana Tombs and T6 shoulder. Boots are from Kara, the healing plate ones.
    Very nice, might steal this for my paladin! 9/10!

What belt is that, btw?

---------- Post added 2012-03-13 at 10:13 PM ----------

Rate please! :3

Remember the +1 point for d0rf female.

Too many colors, i think. I see you don't want to use a full set, but the shield and the weapon glow don't match with the nice blue color.
    Though I like the way you used icc shoulders in here, to match the set (and even hair color! )
    7/10 for me

Have been thinking about a set for a monk) Though not sure that I'll play one, but still, I wanted to make a leather set for a draenei)))

10+ Year Old Account

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nsolo/advanced
    What I'm wearing.

Oops forgot to rate, I'd say 8/10. Taking 2 points off for looking better than my draeni DK
    Last edited by WskyDK; 2012-03-13 at 10:31 PM. Reason: forgot to rate
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.