Deleted

My hunter. The bow doesn't really match all that good, but couldn't find better (suggestions welcome...aside from the wooden bows, not a fan of those) and the staff...a bit indecissive about that one as some of the colors are a bit off, but again, couldn't find anything better.

I went for a simple look, that still says 'hunter' or at least tried to.

@DK above me, 7/10 because the tabard and weapon looks way too off from the red/black/green set, otherwise I'm a major fan of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguera View Post

My hunter. The bow doesn't really match all that good, but couldn't find better (suggestions welcome...aside from the wooden bows, not a fan of those) and the staff...a bit indecissive about that one as some of the colors are a bit off, but again, couldn't find anything better.

I went for a simple look, that still says 'hunter' or at least tried to.
    I like that a lot, 9/10. Astral Light Bow would work, but you'd need a bit of luck finding one. I've been looking for it since transmog was announced and still not seen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    I like that a lot, 9/10. Astral Light Bow would work, but you'd need a bit of luck finding one. I've been looking for it since transmog was announced and still not seen one.
    Nice suggestion, thanks. I'll see if there's one around on AH.

roosky u look v good 9/10 out of color tabard but still great

[IMG]

Warlock and mage obviously :P

pfft lightbringer tabard ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by Heywoods View Post
    8/10.

Not a fan of the helm. It has the gold accents you are looking for but the brown annoys me. Very creative tho!
    Hmm, could you suggest a helm that would fit? There is a hunter tier that matches the shoulder model wise, except it's green :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post
    Warlock and mage obviously :P
    Mage: 10/10 (if frost or arcane, fire, need another color-scheme xD)
    Warlock: 5/10 shoulders and helmet doesn't match the rest or eachother, and the checkered kilt and gloves aren't very warlock-y.

@ junblat. lock looks BA 10/10 mage looks cool but seem s a bit.... lacking not sure what 7/10

was just messing around with this and it turned out really cool imo. sorta a fel orc kinda feel.

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtworm View Post
    Hmm, could you suggest a helm that would fit? There is a hunter tier that matches the shoulder model wise, except it's green :/
    Maybe Helm of Veiled Energies? It's the same model, only it's silver-ish.

@Lplatehealer 9/10 looks really nice!

My priests set!
    "Suppose death had a heart to love and to release you, to whom would he turn this passion, would you chose a person from the crowd there. A person to suffer as you suffer."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizeth View Post

Slutty priest, go!
    Wow! That's awesome! 10/10. What items are you using?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lplatehealer View Post
    @ junblat. lock looks BA 10/10 mage looks cool but seem s a bit.... lacking not sure what 7/10

<snipsnipsnip>

was just messing around with this and it turned out really cool imo. sorta a fel orc kinda feel.
    9/10, looks monstrous.

Decided to get rid of the corrupt look and go for a more ancient visual, good job I have these in my bank!

Last edited by sgtworm; 2011-10-05 at 01:43 PM.

My Hunter with the old Amani Longbow from ZA (which I saved).

Alt version with Golden Bow:

thx zaelsino and twixy looks like ill be rolling that set

twixy u look like a darker side of a priest i like it. 9/10 only cause its not draenei

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by disposition85 View Post
    My Hunter with the old Amani Longbow from ZA (which I saved).

Alt version with Golden Bow:

9/10 for the first one, really nice.

The golden bow of QT does not fit your set, however... I'd stick with the first one

Why does dragonstalker helm look so good on worgen?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joratox View Post

Badass mate

:disposition85

I give ya a solid 8/10, not crazy about the pants. I've found it difficult to put decent mail/hunter sets together - most of the gear is boring and I don't want my hunter wearing a dress.

@disposition85 That looks pretty beast!

Well after looking over and over for a cloak for my set i couldnt find one to match, and to an epic GM who i asked to see me and help said i looked amazing and found a cloak for me =D here is a before picture

And after the awesome GM told me to look one up

And my almost complete set =D