@Rockwood Amazing!! I love love the color schemes you have going on here! It looks really badass! 9.5/10

This is something I threw together to commemorate The Falling of Theramore. I was inspired by the Theramore gaurd outfit & the silver/grey and gold accent on the tabard. I made a set for holy and for DPS.

Armory Link!
    In my DPS OS, clearly I hardly use it =)
    Last edited by Serendipity_09; 2013-01-24 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Fixed up the image and added link and then fixed link!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou
    Also, Kodo is on fire. Bad Taurens! Fire bad for Kodo! Oh look it's dead now....oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    Credit goes to Chris Hanel of The Daily Blink for the beautiful avatar picture.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Working on a new set for my shaman, I call it the "Pandaria Skirmish Grunt Outfit" or the "So yeah, I crashed on an island and all I got was this wierd looking armor" - But still need a bit or two, so no link yet!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted

How do you like it? I'm currently missing boots and legs, which is why I used model viewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    i liked that white transmo set of that warrior nice

simply fabolous

also, when you see it... you will shit brickz
    another one
    Last edited by shagra; 2013-01-24 at 11:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davinfelth
    I'm a cow that casts green nature balls and turns into a bear cat tree owl and you are complaining about topography?

Deleted
    Im not really a fan of "naked" characters, I like having loads of armor. But I like your idea tho, so 7/10!

Thats my hunter. Using Crown of Destruction aswell, but it doesnt show on armory (and I cba log in ^^).

i like that one! details wich fit with eacother.
    my belf male is supposed to be flamboyant and ''hawt''
    Quote Originally Posted by Davinfelth
    I'm a cow that casts green nature balls and turns into a bear cat tree owl and you are complaining about topography?

Deleted

This is my current transmog set. It's the mage gold challenge mode with a diffrent hat and boots. Dagger is from heroic Alysrazor and offhand is a 450ilvl blue-quality world drop. Cloak is from the 4.2 firelands quest.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqacia View Post

This is my current transmog set. It's the mage gold challenge mode with a diffrent hat and boots. Dagger is from heroic Alysrazor and offhand is a 450ilvl blue-quality world drop. Cloak is from the 4.2 firelands quest.
    I like how all the details kinda fit together, but it seems to be so many colours and such going on, so 8/10

Mah shammy

Looks good! I feel like the shaman belt doesn't much match the flavor of Pandaren Shaman. 9/10 for me.

Deleted
    8/10 for Merany
    Here's my druid:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MewtwoC View Post
    8/10 for Merany
    Here's my druid:
    Don't usually care for NE's but I do like blue and this looks pretty awesome. The tabard seems a bit off but it works. I'd give it a 7/10.

Here's my shaman's current set:

"Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    9/10. Right amount of brutal and awesome.

My rogueling:

10+ Year Old Account
    ^Absolutely love it. Classic, but with personal touch.

My rogue stuff I've been messing with. I love the larger weapons when it comes to combat. Get that piston feel from the punches:

Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Really like yours Ryngo! It all matches really well! 9/10

The Female Night Elf Hunter transmog I'm planning to go with:

Still need to figure out my weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    dem shoulders are massive but the set looks nice

7/10

Simple but fitting... me likes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kakihara View Post
    Simple but fitting... me likes!
    8/10 My only comment would be that I'm seeing too many warriors/dks walking around like that lately mostly due to Landsoul I guess.

Mine:

Hard to find matching fat model boots but together with the belt this worked out. Not sure about tabard though.

Quote Originally Posted by Frakchaw View Post
    8/10 My only comment would be that I'm seeing too many warriors/dks walking around like that lately mostly due to Landsoul I guess.

Mine:

-snip-

Hard to find matching fat model boots but together with the belt this worked out. Not sure about tabard though.
    Doesn't that set have matching boots? Also, the tabard kind of takes away from the whole image: 8/10

I'm particularly proud of this set - I tried to get back to the RP aspect of the game

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Totle;20021226]Doesn't that set have matching boots? Also, the tabard kind of takes away from the whole image: 8/10

I'm particularly proud of this set - I tried to get back to the RP aspect of the game

Very creative, and matches well 9/10.