Quote Originally Posted by lateille View Post

My Brewmaster monk
    I'll appreciate the heck out of an inventive transmog over the rest of the page being mostly just full sets of x or y. Nothing inventive there. The legs don't match, so I'ma give it a 7/10.

Edit: Why does your picture change all the tiiiime?! This is the 3rd one!
    Last edited by Halyon; 2018-01-01 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    I'll appreciate the heck out of an inventive transmog over the rest of the page being mostly just full sets of x or y. Nothing inventive there. The legs don't match, so I'ma give it a 7/10.
    I'd argue that the leg plates go with the hat. But I'm right there with you on the rest of the sentiments. I'm glad it's not just me.

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    I'd argue that the leg plates go with the hat. But I'm right there with you on the rest of the sentiments. I'm glad it's not just me.
    The picture I saw didn't... The set I saw was very different. Still looks decent though, but the tabard ruins it. Score's still fitting I think.

The picture I saw didn't... The set I saw was very different. Still looks decent though, but the tabard ruins it. Score's still fitting I think.
    I'm losing my mind. I swear the set I saw was not that monk with an eyepatch.

I'm losing my mind. I swear the set I saw was not that monk with an eyepatch.
    It wasn't, it's changed 4th time now. xD Damned cameleon picture...

It wasn't, it's changed 4th time now. xD Damned cameleon picture...
    And here's why:
    Code:
    https://render-eu.worldofwarcraft.com/character/draenor/3/95841539-main.jpg
    Linked directly to the image generated by blizzard's page for the character.

And here's why:
    Code:
    https://render-eu.worldofwarcraft.com/character/draenor/3/95841539-main.jpg
    Linked directly to the image generated by blizzard's page for the character.
    The way I see it now (an orange set with wide hat), I'd give 8/10; It's rather nice but -1 for boots not really matching and -1 for weapon color completly off :/

My mage, in 3 different sets:
    Fire:

Arcane:

Frost:

And a shaman in enhancement/resto specs:

Quote Originally Posted by Linaniil View Post
    The way I see it now (an orange set with wide hat), I'd give 8/10; It's rather nice but -1 for boots not really matching and -1 for weapon color completly off :/

And a shaman in enhancement/resto specs:
    Big fan of the Enh. shaman set you've got there. 8/10

Warrior's new Fury Xmog:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Big fan of the Enh. shaman set you've got there. 8/10

Warrior's new Fury Xmog:
    5/10 fire helmet doesn't match anything. Swords don't match anything, rest is just tier set gear. If you're going to use that helmet, at least use the Ragnaros enchant on weap or something.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    5/10 fire helmet doesn't match anything. Swords don't match anything, rest is just tier set gear. If you're going to use that helmet, at least use the Ragnaros enchant on weap or something.
    Can't visual enchant the Twinblades, sadly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    rest is just tier set gear
    Only Hands, Legs and Feet are from the same set. I think its quite creative. Swords fit very well i think because of their elfish look. But i'm also not a fan of that fire crown (although it fits the fiery look). @Zyrinx Would still rate it 9/10.
    Last edited by Niovi; 2018-01-03 at 11:56 PM.

Deleted

Edit: Why does your picture change all the tiiiime?! This is the 3rd one!
    Yeah i noticed it aswell when i change my look ingame, thought the picture i copied would stay
    will update tonight when i'm home with my 2 transmogs

Quote Originally Posted by Niovi View Post
    Only Hands, Legs and Feet are from the same set. I think its quite creative. Swords fit very well i think because of their elfish look. But i'm also not a fan of that fire crown (although it fits the fiery look). @Zyrinx Would still rate it 9/10.
    Thanks! Im also not a fan of that crown, really, but any helm thats not a headbucket that sort of fits is usually worth using.... kinda.

Deleted
    2nd try to post my monk now with regular picture! weapon needs to be changed
    https://imgur.com/a/CMJL7

Deleted
    Jaina transmog. I can't get the WoW version to look good so I went back to the WC3 version. (And yes, she does wear a slutmog in that game)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...e-cartel/jaina

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Thanks! Im also not a fan of that crown, really, but any helm thats not a headbucket that sort of fits is usually worth using.... kinda.
    Get the hc versions of the warrior and paladin pieces you're using, they're more red in color and would fit the crown better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account

I got the mask last night on my first run, glad my friend agreed to help me try to get it.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    8/10 for Troll, only I do not like it too much is chest...

8/10 looks really nice, interesting use of metal colors there

Can't decide on race for my feral druid!

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    8/10 looks really nice, interesting use of metal colors there

Can't decide on race for my feral druid!

First one 7/10 Great look for a troll, not sure about the weapon though but it still looks good.

Second one, 10/10!! Wow that looks so good! Great mashup of T20 and T21, fits super well with Tauren. Never been a huge fan of female tauren but that look just makes me want to play one
    I might have to copy it for my Highmountain Tauren in BfA