Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I still don't get how, considering it's a soloqueue pubstomp list. But, you're entitled to your opinion regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakisoba View Post
    Urm...Most of it (in my opinion ofc).
    On what arguments are you basing your opinion?

Joining a discussion with an obvious provocative statement is either a) the way of the usual troll, without giving any backups for their statement or b) a new point of view on things, based on the reasoning for the statement. And I can't see any form of reasoning basing on facts for your argument.

Instead, you give the usual thoughts about the usual "Why do you classify X? It's not possible to classify X". Ever rated a womans (or maybe mans) ass from a 1 to 10? Bam. Classified. But how and why? Roundness? Softness? Shape? Maybe smell?

You classify champions mostly on things like the ability to poke, harass, sustain, do or avoid ganks, push, hold lane, durability, utility, or raw damage to name a few. These factors are facts.

I have to admit, I agree with you saying, that the individual skill level is really heavily involved... at least to a certain degree. I for instance suck so hard at MF, its not even funny. But give me a Talon and I will bring a stroming rain of blood and piss over the enemy team. But that's just me, there are people out there, who should rather play a mana/cdr Garen instead of Talon, but will melt faces with MF.
    But that doesn't change, that an Eve will lose her Solo top lane against an GP, Renekton or Udyr if both players are equally high skilled.

Your brought up the example for Amumu jungle and Cho'gath. Although you didn't say if you would rate them higher or lower, they are more or less in the right place.

Im not even going any deeper into eventual NA / EU metagame, because as a platinum season 1 player, you most probably know more about that than we do. But even without wanting to do a Tier List you have to admit, that some champions are stronger in the current meta as others. And if you don't, troll another forum.

Edit: Oh and btw, my summoner name is Gnannondorf @ EU-West, I'm a bronze player and I like to rush a Tiamat's and getting my level 3 Boots. So maybe I just gargle balls.
    Last edited by Antueater; 2011-10-28 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puss View Post
    kassadin should be tier one simple as that. Counters every ap mid except morgana and she doesn't kill him.
    ^wrong. He dosnt counter everything mid. How to counter a Kassadin: GET MAGIC RESIST BOOTS. also just harras him, he wont do much until he has like 300 ap, mid game if farmed. So no, morgana can counter him if you CAN skillshot and land it on him, cassi (my fav!) morde (is number UNO!) etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzleMyGrizzle View Post
    ^wrong. He dosnt counter everything mid. How to counter a Kassadin: GET MAGIC RESIST BOOTS. also just harras him, he wont do much until he has like 300 ap, mid game if farmed. So no, morgana can counter him if you CAN skillshot and land it on him, cassi (my fav!) morde (is number UNO!) etc.
    Nice necro bro

Deleted
    I disagree with a lot as well, but I am by no means a high elo player. What I do wonder about though, why is GP such a strong jungler? His clearing speed is in the middle, and his ganking potential I find on the lower side (no snare, no slow 'till level 6). His strong side is once he get atmogs, but that's no where in early game.

*oh necro :<

Deleted
    Should StylesClashv3 wish to update this list, he is free to let me know and I will re-open the thread, but for now I will close it to secure no more necros.