Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    you do realize he eats ppl for living, right?
    The feeling is mutual.

Plus IIRC I defeated him in a "eat to the death" battle when he became by companion. So he should enjoy it as much as I.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to approach romance with condoms on all my fingers.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

My Smuggler is going to have all the chances he ll get, except from female wookies of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    Depends on the romance options...I usually roll male toons so here's hoping for some good choices for Trooper, Bounty Hunter, and Smuggler.

If I roll a Sith Warrior sometime I know I'm gonna go a-courtin Vette...she's like Mission 2.0
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

I'm rolling multiple chatracters and some will be male some will be female so it just really depends on the character I'm playing and what options there are. I'll at least experience some of the romance arcs on some characters but not all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Smuggler Class Mount:
    Everything with a Vagina!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ima have a love triangle and if they find out... it be curtains for them. JEDI CONSULAR PIMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Ima have a love triangle and if they find out... it be curtains for them. JEDI CONSULAR PIMP!
    You better hope a young padawan doesn't get a quest to spy on you and your lover, and turn you in to your Jedi master so you can be ostracized from the Order.

Oh wait....

10+ Year Old Account
    that padawan won't make it back to his quest giver.... /evil grin twirling his saberstaff.

Deleted
    I really don't know right now because i haven't seen a lot of the romance thing yet, but my Juggernaut will be all over Vette ... thats for sure ... he will be male because i think it looks badass with the heavy armor. I will also play a female Inquesitor one day because i like the way robes look on women. If the story is written well, she will romance a guy ... why not ... if that makes me gay than a am so ... nothing to be ashamed of. My female Shepard always had a romance with Thane Krios because he is a hell of a charakter and i would be all over him if i was female ... and Liara wasn't there

10+ Year Old Account
    Might try it once just for giggles, but I'm not really into the whole romance thing so I'll probably just ignore it
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    Might try it once just for giggles, but I'm not really into the whole romance thing so I'll probably just ignore it
    well it does bring a certain personal aspect to the game, so Id suggest trying it. And no, Im not that lonely. Happily semi-involved.
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanfear1 View Post
    Im gonna be a light inquisitor (think that can be interesting)
    Does romancing give me DARK points? Why is love for a sith dark?
    Nah , pretty sure romancing will net you (or any sith) lightside points because we can't act like total dicks to our companions if we want to get some booty ^^
    Anyway , jedi code is not going to stop my jedi's getting some anyway , i shall follow the teachings of Revan and also those of Darth Traya , screw the jedi code ^^
    Last edited by mmocffc62feb06; 2011-11-02 at 05:31 PM.

Deleted
    I have a "To Be Banged" list (yes I am that creepy and weird) but because I do not know which companions are spoiler material and which are not, I'll mention just a few of the known:

The Jedi Knight I make will bang the brains out of that Karsen chick.
    The Consular is a dress wearing yahoo, so he ain't gettin' any.
    The Trooper - no announced bangable companions yet.
    Smuggler - screw 'errthing that moves.

Sith characters - screw 'errthing that moves.... Damn, Empire has it easy. Some nasty orgies on their ships.

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    That's how I view it. Video game romance is...not interesting, at least for me. Only exception is if there are actually encounters dependent upon your characters involvement with an NPC. Then I'll go ahead and do that just to see the content.

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Xenophilia all the way. Can't wait to romance me some delicious Khem Val.
    You don't romance Khem Val. He romances you, whether you're ready for it or not!
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixator View Post
    well it does bring a certain personal aspect to the game, so Id suggest trying it. And no, Im not that lonely. Happily semi-involved.
    I only did the romancing thing once in DA, but never really got the point of it, I was basically just looking up the correct gifts on wiki and got the whole thing done after 20 minutes; Just not my cup of tea I guess

great for the people who like it, though
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted
    It's a stupid option added for those Bioware forum goers who wanted to know what Tali's sweat tasted like.

The romances are ALWAYS the lowest of Bioware's writing. The sooner they can get out of this high school fanfiction style phase the sooner they can get back to developing good characters who are not Kaiden clones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    It's a stupid option added for those Bioware forum goers who wanted to know what Tali's sweat tasted like.

The romances are ALWAYS the lowest of Bioware's writing. The sooner they can get out of this high school fanfiction style phase the sooner they can get back to developing good characters who are not Kaiden clones.
    Shit reminds me of Anime....
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post

Kaiden? You mean the always dead character? Hes dead!

To go back to you saying its a stupid option, I prefer that than getting any pokemon in my game.
    More option is better than anything else.