Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The gems drop from raids and jcs cut the epic gems, lucky jcs there gonna make a fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinner563 View Post
    Since no one mentioned, this is all pre patch information! ALL of this could change. But is Blizzard likely to let the epic gem market fall into the hands of 2-3 fatcats per server? hell no. Glad they screwed everyone who stockpiled (including myself).
    Did anyone stop to think that you could randomly have the tome drops AND purchase them with tokens to spread out the grind?

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Did anyone stop to think that you could randomly have the tome drops AND purchase them with tokens to spread out the grind?
    I think he is referring to those who stockpiled pyrite and not JC tokens.

Yeah, nothing is set in stone. I remember once upon a time there were going to be ALCHEMY dailies as a part of the Argent Tournament patch during wrath. If you search old archives, you can still find the info. Until the patch goes live, its all just pixels.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Already been addressed, the chimera eye cuts have been increased. Delicate Chimera's Eye
    thus making blacksmithing the best profession for min/maxxing because you get 2 gems slots which is now worth 100 stats

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love being a JC myself. Kinda blows though if you don't raid, or if you run a loot system where officers get the patterns > regular raiders. (aka my guild).
    I've also been collecting pyrite ore for... well since it came out. Time to sell it.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magkakos View Post
    Well i was buying Pyrite ore stacks till one guy told me that epic gems wont be available from prospect pyrite ores in 4,3 and they will be dropping from raids,is that true? cause ive got 190 stacks...
    So far that is the case - and some people, just fyi, have more than 190 guild banks full of Pyrite. The speculation, several months ago, was that Pyrite would yield epic gems in this or the next patch. It's fairly clear that epic gems won't be available from anything by raids in 4.3 (although anything can change). It's possible that 4.4 will result in epic gems sourcing from other avenues, but nothing, whatsoever, is certain at this point.