Deleted

Got any addons to show shield remaining damage absorbable?

Ideally with a little bar that slowly diminishes.

There's an option in grid for 'absorbtion remaining' I use, while it doesnt differentiate between DA/shield it does give you basic #'s ie X.Xk
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ridLayout.html in the upper right corner of the grid you can see how it appears.

There is also an option in Xperl... it is something along the lines of "enable sparkle glowing" thing or something. Puts a pink bar in between your mana and hp bar and slowly diminishes

Deleted
    This is a very light addon and very easy to see, if this is what you are looking for, shows both PW:S and DA
    Disc Shield Helper

Ingela's (spelling? same person that does the Rapture timer) Absorb tracker measures just what it says...absorbs in the form of DA procs and PW:S amounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrzer View Post
    Ingela's (spelling? same person that does the Rapture timer) Absorb tracker measures just what it says...absorbs in the form of DA procs and PW:S amounts.
    Ingela's Absorb Tracker
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...rbtracker.aspx

It tracks mouse over and shows a number for the total absorb on that target, it shows all absorbs as a single shield including those from other classes.

I find it handy for our DK tank, sometimes he has over 100k absorb on him so he doesn't really require healing half the time, without this addon there was no way of knowing how much he could soak without healing which led to me over healing him more then I needed.

The only downside I can think, if you use Ingela's Absorb Tracker is that it only shows a number for one mouse over, I don't think it can track real time all players absorbs and show numbers for them.