Poll: Favourite season

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Summer, no school. Simple as that.

Winter is winning? You people are crazy. :O Snow is fun until after New Years, then it can go away and stay away for a long time.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Autumn since I don't deal with BS allergies as much. Also, I love seeing the leaves change color and fall to the ground. Something about it seems so... peaceful. Wish it were a little warmer, but I'll take what I can get.

Spring. I only need one word to explain myself. Sundresses.

Summer by miles because i can show off my body everyday and the night clubs on beach are open only summer so yeah the only thing about winter i love is 25 dec-1 jan that's all rest of season is pure crap.

I like all seasons for different reasons, but summer least of all.
    All the rest goes winter best, then spring and lastly fall.

Seriously, summer's not that bad, but there's like 2-3 weeks every summer in Toronto where it gets so disgustingly hot and humid that it makes it quite unbearable.
    Winter, we don't get too much snow here, compared to areas only 1-2 hours away, but it can get mighty cold. It's odd, but I actually don't mind when it's like -30.
    Spring and autumn are very nondescript. Cool temperatures, beautiful colours coming and going, sleeping with my window open to let a cool breeze in.

Spring, I love hearing the birds chirping first thing when waking up in the morning. Nature starting to bloom and blossom, the first warm winds after a long and cold winter. Everything new, and fresh.

Season 8

Irl.. Autumn

15+ Year Old Account
    Teal season...but seriously fall/winter, basically the same thing where I live.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised Winter is so high but I guess that's cause I dislike it, unless it snows which it hardly does where I live. Spring is my favourite season anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Winter. Don't you love that burning wood in a fireplace smell at night? Don't you just love listening to happy Christmas carols while it's snowing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Winter and Summer

I live in southern california. Whats a season?

Winter, then fall, because I live in Florida. Winters are so nice since it doesn't get that cold, and falls are nice because its the first break from the heat that we get.

Winter because more snuggle time, and get to wear hoodies :]
    Plus, it is easier to warm up then it is to cool down. Summer can be uncomfortable at times.
    Last edited by handsdown; 2011-10-03 at 04:32 AM.
    you fill my lungs with sweetness & you fill my head with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Autumn, it begins... Winter second.

Deleted
    Winter , cold cold cold <3 =)

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly can't pick one. It stands between spring/fall/winter, I for one do not enjoy the constant sweating, moist air and swarms of insects everywhere that is summer.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Winter, the heat of an Aussie summer causes me health problems and I love the cold, at least then you can just put more clothes on. Trying to sleep in a Sydney summer ugh

Deleted
    Autumn, nature at it's best! Just loving it.