Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
She is portrayed with "silver hair and gold eyes" in lore.
Lore-freaks complained and went nuts about not having those features, how she "lacks continuity, makes no sense, blizz doesnt follow their own lore" etc all silly things just for the hair-color. They listened and portray like she is meant to be portrayed "by the lore". Yet, tyranda is still under fire for having "green" hair instead of "blue" (which imo is still due to the possible color atmo in WOTA..you know zang is actually puke green without atmo lighting but with blue atmo it makes it like it is? yep.)
Oh I know, but the silver hair and gold eyes are the least of the problems I see with it, there pink things just stick out instead of like on the right, they actually flow with the whole outfit, the skin tone on the left doesn't go at all, and those face markings >< eep. Sometimes lore can be changed, it sometimes it works, this would be one of those cases imho. After all, Blizzard did make the lore, I'm sure they can change it as they please. But hopefully the left side is somewhat still a work in progress, it really does look unfinished to me.