Deleted

Naxxramas solo, full clear

Hello guys.

As a warlock I spend a lot of time trying to solo all kind of stuff for fun And Naxxramas is a great instance instance to explore, with lots of various bosses.
    With my recent kills of Gluth, Maexxna and Razuvious, I can now say that I've cleaned the whole 10-man instance
    And here's the videos I made of those kills (I didn't include those you could already find on youtube).

Patchwerk : www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAv9JXWi48
    Grobbulus (25-man) : www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eCTqWc0lCo
    Gluth : www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXpYK7EJEoA
    Thaddius : www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBVjR3fgehw

Noth : www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiXxPQiBcEc

Anub'Rekhan : www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTk9qP5deVA
    Faerlina : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jviz6VPnTw
    Maexxna : www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmP1HzGtCCE

Razuvious : www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_AL0ziWLHs
    The Four Horsemen : www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PgNpAaIHdU

Kel'Thuzad : www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1PTBdhwSMU

Thanks for watching, hope you'll enjoy!

Before I watch any of the videos since I'm lazy, is this doable by most people? Or do you need to be in like full heroic gear.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSasquatch View Post
    Before I watch any of the videos since I'm lazy, is this doable by most people? Or do you need to be in like full heroic gear.
    A few of the bosses are pretty tough to duo let alone solo so I assume it's not easy and you need great gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    Don't you know the meaning of life?

Get born.
    Play WoW.
    Snort crack.
    Fuck bitches.
    Die.

I don't think it's that gear dependant. He does use his tier 5 2-piece bonus at some point and the stamina brewfest trinkets (on some fights that I watched , haven't finished all videos yet).And if he is the Ysen I found on EU armory then he doesn't seem to be full heroic geared.

Good job btw Ysen.Enjoyed the ones I've seen so far.Might take a shot at them if I am not lazy this reset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kel'Thuzad - he had 124k health.....

taking into account the t5 2 piece. he's prob in ilvl 382 ish gear. Maybe less?

What is the soul stone trick to resetting enrages? Just release after you die but before the boss disappears?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathbadh View Post
    What is the soul stone trick to resetting enrages? Just release after you die but before the boss disappears?
    what?? i never new this?

From what I could tell , you soulstone yourself and when boss is about to enrage you die and instant use the soulstone to revive.While boss runs back to his starting position you hit it before his hp resets (?) and his enrage timer resets because it's like the encounter restarted (?).

Just speculating because that's what it seemed like on Grobbulus video at least.

Deleted
    The only fights that are gear dependant (aka you need high dps or you wipe) are Gluth and Maexxna.

Quote Originally Posted by Licarius View Post
    Kel'Thuzad - he had 124k health.....

taking into account the t5 2 piece. he's prob in ilvl 382 ish gear. Maybe less?
    The KT fight was two months ago, I was in 370 ilvl at most. I'm only 378 right now.
    Here's my armory btw http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/characte...es/Ysen/simple
    Kel'Thuzad is the only fight where I used T5 (cause the way I did it, you can't heal your pet with health funnel, so the longer he lasts before dying the better), but it was not necessary, and it's probably easier without it now.

A trick I've discovered while working on Naj'entus, if you rez with an exact timing, it allows you to reset a boss (and its enrage timer) just before he evades and goes back to full health.
    Very useful on some fights. In Naxx I only used it on Patchwerk (but doable without, with better dps), Grobbulus (in the 25-man, the 10-man is a joke) and Thaddius (to reduce dmg in P1).

And I absolutely don't consider this as cheating, other classes have similar ways to reset a fight (rogue with vanish, mage invisibility, shaman ankhs, hunter feign death, and every night elf with shadowmeld).
    Last edited by mmoc79b51183ff; 2011-10-05 at 04:55 AM.