10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Viel Glück!

And Blizzard STILL isn't letting me buy SC2 for some reason....
    What's it say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    What's it say?
    When I try to buy it the page just doesn't load and eventually it crashes, strange thing, it only happens with HotS.

Oh, another very strange thing, my SC account was automatically updated to the full version........
    I even downloaded it to try it out because I thought I was going insane, but nope, if they didn't updated everyone's account to full status then I somehow just got ''lucky'' and my account is now on full version....

Good job Blizzard, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    When I try to buy it the page just doesn't load and eventually it crashes, strange thing, it only happens with HotS.

Oh, another very strange thing, my SC account was automatically updated to the full version........
    I even downloaded it to try it out because I thought I was going insane, but nope, if they didn't updated everyone's account to full status then I somehow just got ''lucky'' and my account is now on full version....

Good job Blizzard, lol.
    Well... at least you only need the hots version then.

Can't you just get it at a reseller? It's normally cheaper, too.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, wasn't too surprised. Feel sorry for both him and EG. I hope he finds something he enjoys doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit yes... wow... now I had to stay up for a while longer just to read this.

Damn, I'm not even sure what to think about this news. Guess there's not much to do but see where it goes. I hope Greg doesn't take it too bad...
    Who is Chris Metzen? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Zarhym tell it, anybody could have worked for Metzen. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... poof! He's gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care about Idra, he's kind an asshole, and this was very much deserved imo; I feel worse for InControl. And Idra will be fine too, I'd imagine he gets a lot of stream viewers. Also Destiny's comment was hilarious.
    Last edited by -Zait-; 2013-05-09 at 11:08 PM.

Oh snap! TB just got a broadside from the wife!

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Well... at least you only need the hots version then.

Can't you just get it at a reseller? It's normally cheaper, too.
    To be honest I want the digital version because it's cheaper.

Do they sell digital versions at resellers? Like, just the serial code? if not then I'll just wait until the website is working again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm confused what it means by "released", could someone explain? Does it mean he's still playing SC? Is he just teamless? Am confused.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

He's been released from his contract. So, more or less fired.

Edit: I assume he'll still play SC2, at least on some level. He just isn't part of EG anymore.

Deleted
    I don't really feel sorry for Idra at all. He had to know he couldn't just blatantly disrespect his own team. He practically said yesterday that he was being paid to be an asshole to everyone. BMing players is one thing, you're all in the game together for all the bullshit that comes with it, but being rude to the people that even support you and your team? -That's just never going to end well.
    Maybe it'll give him a wake up call, something that most of us learned a long time ago. You don't bite the hand that feeds, and you certainly don't piss all over it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    Ok after 16 hours of mostly failing at packing due to having my amp and guitar plugged in and Pink Floyd playing, i'm ready to go back to the UK for 3 months. May god have mercy on my soul.

Also means no proper starcraft until sunday, not like i've been able to play all week anyway, but still ><
    Hope you enjoy the rain lol, you missed the 3 days of summer this year.

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like any team that picks him up will get a publicity boost. I think it will take time for the situation to cool down though. Of course, if he really believes the things he says then he should probably stop. There's criticism and then there's complaining. Attacking fans is also bullshit.

Deleted

I have to admit, I laughed quite a bit at that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calelith View Post
    Hope you enjoy the rain lol, you missed the 3 days of summer this year.
    Yeah so i heard. Weather in LA is usually great, i'd finally got used to slow roasting myself every day :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    Yeah so i heard. Weather in LA is usually great, i'd finally got used to slow roasting myself every day :/
    Yeah it's been nice in the 70's and 60's for the most part. We haven't got the super evil devil 90-110 degree weather yet thank god. (x

And does anyone really think a team will pick up Idra? What sane person would want to pick up someone like that?

Deleted
    I don't think Idra will want to get picked up by anyone really. He's made it quite clear "This game sucks" etc several times.

For anyone interested; The moment InControl found out on SotG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4One...utu.be&t=7m15s

And now i'm gonna get some sleep before i have to get up for my flight.

Deleted
    Yeah, I don't see him being picked up for serious competitive play. Can see him being picked up for publicity, his stream is still one of the most popular even if it is full of people hating on him.