Deleted
    Evoke sounds familiar. I don't remember a lot other than a shit ton of neon lights. I gave up on trains n paid for a long distance taxi instead currently laid out on the back seat being asked every 5 minutes or so by the driver "You ok mate?".
    My fucking head canes man.
    Was a great night though i know that much if you get my drift.

Edit: Turns out i might have been to Loughton too, i have a ticket in my pocket for something called LuXe Loughton.

Jesus fuck it's like i'm the Hangover.
    Last edited by mmoc71776687c4; 2013-05-19 at 01:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice Taxidriver you got there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Nice Taxidriver you got there.
    Think he's just worried i'll die on him and he'll lose his job lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    The flashy neon lights will be Evoke probably if you went clubbing in Chelmsford. It likes pinks and purples a lot.

https://www.facebook.com/EvokeNightclub?fref=ts

And he's probably more concerned about you being sick in it because it's a pain to clean up and makes you not take fares for a while but they can charge you a small fortune for it.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    The flashy neon lights will be Evoke probably if you went clubbing in Chelmsford. It likes pinks and purples a lot.

https://www.facebook.com/EvokeNightclub?fref=ts

And he's probably more concerned about you being sick in it because it's a pain to clean up and makes you not take fares for a while but they can charge you a small fortune for it.
    No chance of that my stomach is a void of empty.

From what i've now been told, we started in Loughton and got a taxi from there to Chelmsford where we got totally fucked until stupid oclock this morning. I need to do more backtracking over a few gallons of coffee later.

10+ Year Old Account
    I much desire a swagling. Only discovered the carbot animations recently.

http://www.swagling.com/gallery-2/

Can't help but think of Bromine when looking at it. When doing electrophilic addition around an alkene (syn and anti addition) and the formation of the bromonium ion attracted to 2 carbon atoms in the alkene. He described bromine's ability to do this as "Bromine can do this because Bromine has major swag"
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2013-05-19 at 04:21 PM.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooh. If I do well on my exams I might get myself a swagling product aswell. Although I already have an artosis pylon tshirt and a TL hoodie
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm getting a shiteshirt first

http://www.shiteshirts.com/

Stunning little fuckers. I want it for house parties so it's bright and everyone can see.

https://www.facebook.com/ShiteShirts?fref=ts

Yes sir, I do indeed like shite.
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2013-05-19 at 05:44 PM.

Deleted
    Well then, time to watch some SHOUTcraft. I hope the connection is stable today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Carbot needs to make a fricken Zergling plushy. I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

Also poor TB, his internet is just going insane x)

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yes. Any proper SC2 plushie would be golden.

Like... the pikachuzergling. Damn I want one like that if it looks proper.

---------- Post added 2013-05-19 at 10:02 PM ----------

Lol'd while watching this

Deleted

Deleted
    Ugghhh just lost like 6 games in a row. All Protoss, all just went gateway expand into a million units before I even saturated 3 base. Oh and one guy who rushed voidrays, who even when I went 7RR just needed one voidray to shut down and then make a million units for fuck knows where.

/rant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    Ugghhh just lost like 6 games in a row. All Protoss, all just went gateway expand into a million units before I even saturated 3 base. Oh and one guy who rushed voidrays, who even when I went 7RR just needed one voidray to shut down and then make a million units for fuck knows where.

/rant.
    I find 2 base mass muta into a third base with more mass muta is quite effective against Protoss (x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    I find 2 base mass muta into a third base with more mass muta is quite effective against Protoss (x
    If only that shit worked for me. What happens in that scenario is they go mass blink stalker and just melt my mutas. I feel like I need a flock of mutas on par with those swallow clouds that make shapes in the sky to be any way effective. Maybe I'm just not using them right

Won some games now though, just need to be more aggressive I think. I sit back with map control thinking, yeah I can just keep droning, then out rolls ball of stalkers/sentry/immortal/zealot from nowhere and I can't make units fast enough to counter them.

10+ Year Old Account
    If only that shit worked for me. What happens in that scenario is they go mass blink stalker and just melt my mutas. I feel like I need a flock of mutas on par with those swallow clouds that make shapes in the sky to be any way effective. Maybe I'm just not using them right

Won some games now though, just need to be more aggressive I think. I sit back with map control thinking, yeah I can just keep droning, then out rolls ball of stalkers/sentry/immortal/zealot from nowhere and I can't make units fast enough to counter them.
    Well you can't go and straight tech for them, you have to make roaches or something to buy time and defend until you can pump out the mutas. Then you harass and when you get 30+ of them you either devastate their base so badly they can't recover or they sit in their base and turtle until they have an overload of cannons or they leave stalkers and HT in their base to defend.. but by then you'll have had enough time to tech to something else like brood lords or swarm hosts.. or both.

Another thing that can happen of course is they attack and try for a base race which you should always win with 30+ mutas :P

Another really good thing to do is to get the overload speed upgrade really quickly, like right after you get ling speed. Then drone a little but for the most part save your larva while you fly in and see their army/tech. From there you can decide whether or not to army up or drone.
    Last edited by -Zait-; 2013-05-20 at 03:15 AM.

/rant.
    My experience as a Plat Zerg has been that gateway expand usually leads to 2 base gateway pressure. Depending on what I scout I sometimes won't even have 2 base saturation. In fact the last time I faced this I think I only had around 7 drones on minerals on my natural. I usually throw down a safety roach warren and keep a ling outside his base so i can see him leave. Make roaches until he arrives and then reinforce with speed lings. I try to take the fight outside my natural so theres more room to work with and he can't forcefield my ramp to block units spawning from my main.

My experience is that with a gateway expand there isn't enough gas for stalkers sentries and immortals though. Usually it's more zealot heavy and limited gas units.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    He doesn't need a source to know that he pretty much hit the nail on the head.
    “What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.” - Christopher Hitchens

Deleted
    Soon as I see a gateway expand I put down a roach warren and get speed. I have ling and OL placement right plus I have spines up behind a choke at my natural. It's prob just bad engagements from me, not getting surrounds etc. plus lack of macro hatch.

10+ Year Old Account
    swag swag swag.

Deleted
    Still can't play Starcraft. Fucks sake.

Not because i don't have access, but because i still have this fucking hangover.
    I'm not touching essex again.