Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Of course Naniwa may argue it had nothing to do with Polt he was just unhappy playing at a venue that doesn’t have south proofed booths. But it’s still a level playing field. At least finish the matches and then complain about it later via the correct channels or via a blog entry or something.
    Actually the booths are sound proof, I am ESL admin, so trust me, I know

Deleted
    RIP non-korean sc2

Booths are most certainly not completely sound proof, they would be quite different in design and construction if they were designed to be (way too much plexiglas and thin non-insulated walls), also vibration is almost impossible to remove. Most soundproofing comes from noise cancelling headphones. Naniwa was just being a dick, as usual.

On actual play, Jjakji vs Revival series was so good I got a boner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    On actual play, Jjakji vs Revival series was so good I got a boner.
    I've not seen it yet, gona get to it after todays play. I saw all matches except Revival vs Jjakji and then sOs vs Oz so far. I don't remember games 3, 4 and 5 of Taeja Stardust as I was drunk when I watched them but will get to it later. Didn't see game 1 of Life vs Rogue but I don't think I missed much. Sitting here waiting for Jjakji vs sOs to start but I need a shower so gota wait, but then I don't wana miss some of Taeja Life... ARGHHHH.

- - - Updated - - -

sOs vs Jjakji game 2.

OH MY GOD

I need to learn how to play Phoenix Colossus, gota boost my apm first.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    #BoycottingIEMfinals

I have no problem with protoss on average. I really hate blink allins though.

There was the 1 amazing game between San and herO today, but one single map is not enough to make me interested in pvp. Not gonna be watching tomorrow as I can do more productive things.

Also damn, the rage on reddit, twitch, everywhere... the protoss whine is an all-time high now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

The amount of butthurt is simply staggering, even protoss players are complaining. I fully understand sOs, when 100k is on the line you go for whatever advantage you have, and he already filled his quota of crazy builds for today with carriers against jjakji, so I can't even be mad at him.
    Some Brood War style balancing through maps would be fine, blink is way too strong on current maps (whoever designed Daedalus should be drawn and quartered, no mercy).

Deleted
    I guess it's official, sOs and herO killed sc2.

jk I hope sOs can win tomorrow he's one of my favorite players, but herO is so good.

I cringed at the semi-finals. I saw a post on TL forums... blinkstalker "allins" are 83% winrate vs terrans. Bunkers are useless. The MSC nerfs were a noodle slap.
    And now we're going to lose TaeJa
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2014-03-16 at 04:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I cringed at the semi-finals. I saw a post on TL forums... blinkstalker "allins" are 83% winrate vs terrans. Bunkers are useless. The MSC vision nerf was a noodle slap.
    And now we're going to lose TaeJa
    Kinda agree, Terran should have better defense against blinkstalkers, because right now, if not scouted, it's 100% lose, but when scouted it's still very hard to defend against. It's like, Terran in lose/lose situation, he is forced to get bunkers, forced to repair them, and if he doesn't lose to it, he still behind because of workers lost and minerals lost on repair. I think another "counter" to blink stalker would be sniping MSC before stalkers are ready, but i don't see this shit happening

10+ Year Old Account
    Simple solution: remove Stalkers and return Dragoons! Those guys were awesome in SC1.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Blink stalkers, blink stalkers everywhere.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragoons sucked, i, often, wasn't even bothered making them =P

Final so far... game 1, SoS proxy 2 gate.. won. Game 2, SoS proxy 2 gate.. won.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Dragoons sucked, i, often, wasn't even bothered making them =P
    They were actually quite good in PvP and devastating in PvT. In PvZ however... Zerglings loved their tasty long legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Kinda agree, Terran should have better defense against blinkstalkers, because right now, if not scouted, it's 100% lose, but when scouted it's still very hard to defend against. It's like, Terran in lose/lose situation, he is forced to get bunkers, forced to repair them, and if he doesn't lose to it, he still behind because of workers lost and minerals lost on repair. I think another "counter" to blink stalker would be sniping MSC before stalkers are ready, but i don't see this shit happening
    Yeah true. When even the best terrans cannot stop it even while scouting early, preparing for it and then executing defense to near perfection and still not being able to stop it there's a big problem. Something needs to change.

10+ Year Old Account
    well that final sukced

yea, one of the worst finals i have ever watched. But what can you expect from a pvp.

Deleted
    What a stupid finals, still though I love watching sOs beat fan favorites.

Yup not a great final. However SoS deserved it imho. Even when Hero tried to replicate the SoS early proxy in the last game he couldn't make it work. I feel his micro let him down at times today and the lack of scouting in game 2 was criminal.

Final was however won by the dude in the audience who held up the picture of that woman with her boobs out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    They were actually quite good in PvP and devastating in PvT. In PvZ however... Zerglings loved their tasty long legs.
    I remember in PvP they were good at kiting zealots until speed is researched, that's it. Probably they could have some use with range upgrade against reavers, but at this point i just ignored them completely and pumped out zealots =) Probably keeping couple at minerals to deny drops, but i don't remember relying on them

In PvT they was at good spot in early game, but they fall off really quick, and they can be used against bunkers when range upgrade is researched.

In PvZ i don't remember building more than 1 to spook out overlords. I PvZ late game they are horrible because of damage output and fuck defilers.

They were bad units, in my opinion, mainly because of their attack animation, and some really weird shit like being stuck for unknown reason and not moving whatsoever while still attacking, but i guess this glitch was fixed at some point, haven't played BW for a long time, but when i played them it was so frustrating, it left a scar that still hurts me