Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    I expected it tbh. Looking at his games against TLO and Dimaga. His TvZ is just too good.
    Yeah, Stephano just lost it on the last game as well. Can't wait for the mass influx of mech on the ladder now in ZvT *sigh*.

Well played MVP.

Deleted
    Mvp is soooo good at switching up his playstyle in a bo7, though i must say im dissapointed that he didnt 11/11 any game

10+ Year Old Account
    Good ol' Hellion Banshee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Lol that dimaga pic.... nice snapped

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I thought it was lolbat drops.
    Don't down play Mvp's victory by BS balance whine. He dretroyed everyone there.

Deleted
    But obviously Mvp only won his championships thanks to ghosts, hellbats and other things that i dont remember.
    Kappa

Deleted
    22-13 now in gold. Surely must be getting a promo match soon :/ I've only had 2 losses in the last 13 games, one was an unranked and he proxy 2gated in my base on whirlwind and the other was a failed ling all-in against a Protoss on one base (thought he would expand, instead he went prism drops....)
    Last edited by mmoc6d00db7716; 2013-05-27 at 11:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know the feeling. Keep in mind that your unranked ones don't count at all, it's a seperate ladder and mmr system. Just remember that gold is 32% of the playerbase so although you're no.1, you're squeezing a large number of people through a small choke that is promotion into plat, so it's gona take a while.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah just keep trying. Friend of mine made it to platinum yesterday after what seemed like 50 games in gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

anyone up for some games later? add me, kelsul 327 on EU or write something here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Just remember that gold is 32% of the playerbase so although you're no.1, you're squeezing a large number of people through a small choke that is promotion into plat, so it's gona take a while.
    Aye but the overall number of people on bronze-gold never changed. All they really done was slide down silver and extend the bottom of gold. The top of gold shouldn't really have changed much.

---------- Post added 2013-05-28 at 08:10 PM ----------

Finally! Got promoted in my 2v2 from first in gold to.......first in platinum!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather they buff the speed slightly with the upgrade being the same. It being that fast right off the bat would devastate Zerg since they have little AA in the mid/early game unless you get super quick mutas or lots of queens.

How about moving speed to the cybercore with robo as prerequisite? That way they aren't too fast too quickly, and robo bay is not needed.

How do I deal with Colossus+Stalker as Terran?

I find that they just destroy me no matter what I do...
    should I just push out lots of marauders+medivac and viking or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulkhan View Post
    How do I deal with Colossus+Stalker as Terran?

I find that they just destroy me no matter what I do...
    should I just push out lots of marauders+medivac and viking or what?
    Get:
    -A few ghosts in case of possible HT's (most toss get 3-4 colos, some HT's and zealot/stalker) and taking down shields with EMP.

-Some vikings, if you're dealing with 3 colossus i'd say like 8 vikings is ideal. The ideal form of engage with the vikings is near a cliff where the stalkers can't see you hitting the colossus (use a scan to take down any possible observer), if the enemy has got quick reactions it'll be a bit too micro intensive, you'll have to move your vikings through the map trying to snipe one or two, once the colossus are weakened engage.
    *Keep in mind the ghosts will aid you with the EMP's v/s some possible HT's that will storm your units*

-Marauders, you want to tear stalker-colossus appart, ideally just the stalkers due to the vikings taking out colossus.

-A few medivacs, any possible storm can be devstating, maybe use a counterdrop as a nice measure of getting high pressure on your enemy, snipping artosis pylons or robo bays are almost essential if you want to do this sort of techniques..

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be nice as a protoss buff. I've never really employed Warp Prism play because I wasn't good at it so I have to practice it a bit more. The buff would be an incentive.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Love the sound of this buff, always been a fan of warp prism play. The 2 immortal drop has always been a fun tactic but always felt hard to micro due to warp prism speed, with that change it could make it far easier to micro and honestly you can't really do that drop off when you have speed as it has lost all of it's kick that is has early game against bad anti-air

10+ Year Old Account
    Hero just passed out at the warp prism news due to such a rush of blood to his now raging hardon, that his head went faint. Struggling to think of someone who'd be happier at the warp prism idea.

I was top 10 in gold league but after a few AFK weeks I have to re-do my placements :< Damn you LOL ranked games (got gold there now and among the top 6% of the player base in gold div 3 going to hit promo soon as well )

This weekend I shall shake of the rust and dust and begin my quest for SC2 glory. Or better known as getting curb stomped by protoss as thats what usually happens to me