15+ Year Old Account
    This is pretty fun. Scary, but fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post

I hope that becomes a thing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Immortals with Blink scare the crap out of me.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Immortals with Blink scare the crap out of me.
    I'd be more scared of muta harass with stim. The horror.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time i look at pro level games i realice that i have to use these remember-map-location buttons
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    That map looks awesome. Too bad I dislike husky.

E: I dislike him as I am little more experienced person. He is however great to the community in the sense of that he attracts more players to the SC2 scene.

And I don't like his voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    That map looks awesome. Too bad I dislike husky.

E: I dislike him as I am little more experienced person. He is however great to the community in the sense of that he attracts more players to the SC2 scene.

And I don't like his voice.
    It might be his mic but yeah, his voice can be really sharp for the ears if thats what you mean. Not a relaxing voice to listen to unfortunatly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuna View Post
    It might be his mic but yeah, his voice can be really sharp for the ears if thats what you mean. Not a relaxing voice to listen to unfortunatly
    At least i don't fall asleep when listening to his videos =P
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

hey guys, h to the usky husky here

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... if Husky happens to cast anything I want to watch I'm muting the stream for sure. I'm just not listening to his voice.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Yeah I don't like husky either. He's like a girl he talks to much without actually saying something.

He does do a lot for the community tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Yeah... if Husky happens to cast anything I want to watch I'm muting the stream for sure. I'm just not listening to his voice.
    Oddly enough, I can stand Husky's voice, but I can't stand the voices of NovaWar and MaximusBlack. Maybe that also has to do with that duo doing a lot of off-topic chat while commentating games, or at least that's what they appear to do in just the Will/When Cheese Fail series.

Patch 2.0.10 notes are up.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-07-30 at 01:26 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Oddly enough, I can stand Husky's voice, but I can't stand the voices of NovaWar and MaximusBlack. Maybe that also has to do with that duo doing a lot of off-topic chat while commentating games, or at least that's what they appear to do in just the Will/When Cheese Fail series.

Patch 2.0.10 notes are up.
    I hate him so much. Also the patch looks pretty good. Working at Blizzard trying to find all those bugs to fix would make me want to kill myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of good stuff in the patch notes. A lot of good stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, from all sc2 commentators i've heard, i liked husky and apollo

Deleted
    Goddamn Maru, that was unexpected. He played so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I had predicted this end score people would have called me crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Well, from all sc2 commentators i've heard, i liked husky and apollo
    I do love Apollo but that's because of his game knowledge. That's also the reason I love Artosis. Pair 1 of those up with a good energetic play by play caster and I am happy.

And oh god that Maru vs Innovation 4-0. I was rooting for Maru cause I like Prima and they needed a big win for so long but I never expected this. It made me happy seeing him win and they joy coming of his face.

Tastosis is easily my favorite casting duo, and I quite enjoy Day 9 as well. Nobody else really comes close, though I will say Husky is probably my favorite backup for Day 9. Really the only caster that just makes me cringe when I hear him (now that Moletrap is gone) is Total Biscuit. Every time he introduces the players wearing trunks like a boxing match, I nearly gag.

On a different note, the cheesing today reminds me why I watch Starcraft rather than play it. Few things annoy me more than Terran cheese and harassment, and to see that it works against arguably the best player in the world is somewhat sickening. Oh well, the cute interviewer chick afterward made up for it.
    Last edited by Itisamuh; 2013-07-30 at 10:33 AM.