10+ Year Old Account
    I can play mech. Whaddayaneed?

Although might take a while for me to respond since I'm going to bed now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

should I ever make hellbats against protoss or terran?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hellbats do bonus damage to light, and are light themselves. People greatly underestimate how well they fry zealots but I don't think they're worth building loads of.. I know they're sometimes good to drop on top of sieged tank lines in TvT. However, I'm neither good at this game nor a terran so just going off what I've seen.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Hellbats do bonus damage to light, and are light themselves. People greatly underestimate how well they fry zealots but I don't think they're worth building loads of.. I know they're sometimes good to drop on top of sieged tank lines in TvT. However, I'm neither good at this game nor a terran so just going off what I've seen.
    I hate hellbats they kill my pretty zealots
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Not anymore they don't, you need Blueflame for the bonus damage to light now. ^^
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Any other mechbros here?
    I play mech only in TvT. Too frustating to play it in other MUs. Too many cons with so little pros. Siege Tanks is still shit especially in TvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Adding a few hellbats lategame vs p (with blueflame) is never wrong. But you don't really wanna make more than 6-8.

More important is the right amount of ghosts and vikings.

And in TvT, a mech player can keep up with a bio player with way way less apm.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Adding a few hellbats lategame vs p (with blueflame) is never wrong. But you don't really wanna make more than 6-8.

More important is the right amount of ghosts and vikings.

And in TvT, a mech player can keep up with a bio player with way way less apm.

srsly, that's how i react to this =(
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Heh, apparently Woongjin Stars might be disbanding as well. Their parent company filed for bankruptcy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathdar View Post
    Heh, apparently Woongjin Stars might be disbanding as well. Their parent company filed for bankruptcy.
    wowwwww, i really hope that won't happpen, but if it does it will be interesting to see what happens to sOs and Soulkey

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... Acer needs a good Protoss...

why are all these companies falling apart. the economy is dying not starcraft lol

10+ Year Old Account
    why are all these companies falling apart. the economy is dying not starcraft lol
    The economy died years ago, it's on the mend now if anything...
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathdar View Post
    Funny, STX and Woongjin are just the 2 best teams in SC2 right now. The Korean SC2-scene really does not look good right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg, reaver!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    I play mech only in TvT. Too frustating to play it in other MUs. Too many cons with so little pros. Siege Tanks is still shit especially in TvP.
    I quite like Mech in TvZ, personally. Hellbats just destroy Zerglings obviously, tanks melt roach/hydra, and Thors counter Muta's hard. As long as you do enough scouting it seems pretty strong.

That being said, T isn't my main race, and I'm not particularly good with them, but from what I've seen mech seems pretty strong against Zerg. Plus hellbat drops are crazy if you get a good +1/Blue flame timing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It appears thorzain is now going to the same university as I. He started a few days ago. I need to stalk and find him

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    I quite like Mech in TvZ, personally. Hellbats just destroy Zerglings obviously, tanks melt roach/hydra, and Thors counter Muta's hard. As long as you do enough scouting it seems pretty strong.

That being said, T isn't my main race, and I'm not particularly good with them, but from what I've seen mech seems pretty strong against Zerg. Plus hellbat drops are crazy if you get a good +1/Blue flame timing.
    Mech could be strong in TvZ but it's very situational. You rely on early harrassment to do damage or you will be stupidly far behind. You couldn't move out until you are maxed and zergs will take the whole map and have all techs and economy to counter you. Even if you crush their first army they will remax instantly because of the bank the get from taking the whole map while you are turtling in your base. This is why mech is not standard strat in pro games. Bio/mine is far superior in most cases.

- - - Updated - - -

It is oversaturated there in Korea. Kespa transition added a shit ton of SC2's pros into the scene. It's only natural that some of them would leave when they find this new game doesn't suit them. Too many teams. GSTL and Proleague should have just merged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just played the best I have against zerg in quite a while in terms of having an epiphany and realising stuff. We both played terribly even then. Starting to get some confidence back because I don't know what happened but when I first played SC at Easter I had a win% of 50:30:70 in P:T:Z. Last time I was 60:70:60 and this season currently I'm like 60:100:50. Confidence is going like a rollercoaster...

Went for FFE into Stargate, scouted that he'd gone for mutas without any other tech when I saw the spire. Dropped another Stargate and began getting Phoenix, ended with about 16 I think. He only made about 30mutas which got destroyed, about half on the spawn. Others I cleaned up at base. My Phoenix harass was just so painful, I had only lost 500 resources (a couple of those were from cancels) and he'd lost 5000. After he attacked it was 1000/9000. He went straight into Ultras from there with no Roaches or Hydras or anything... just ling ultra. Got some Archons and Immortals, sniped a base but lost my entire army (derp) but took out like 8 ultras.

Right at the end (I haven't been able to secure a 3rd I have like 500 minerals and 2k gas) I found a corner where he kept all his overlords. His supply dropped from 200 to 70. Was a magical moment. He then went Baneling Ultra - now I can't micro for shit in a fight. My computer is too shit to allow me, I lag out. Landing storms is fine, Feedback is really hard and splitting is impossible. In a moment of genius I just picked up all his banelings with the fleet of phoenix. Was so happy considering I threw a game away before, those Banelings coulda been "thrown away - part 2"
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2013-08-31 at 01:16 PM.