15+ Year Old Account

T13 Set bones prediction

So what do you think our new set bones(es) will be?

For feral i think
    4xT13 = "Your bleed effecs are now affected by haste, When you use Enrage (Bear) your bleed effecs have a 50% chance to trigger a Savage Defence for its duration"
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

I very much hope your right Elunedra! That 4set would be amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Naw, based on history it will be something to the effect of "The bleed effect of lacerate deals 5% more damage".
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post

For feral i think
    4xT13 = "Your bleed effecs are now affected by haste, When you use Enrage (Bear) your bleed effecs have a 50% chance to trigger a Savage Defence for its duration"
    It seems awsome, and it will finally give us a "top" stat for good probably, but I don't see such an "exciting" (lol) 4xt13 effect.
    I'm pretty sure it's going to be something savage roar related, which I'm perfectly fine with :P

Probably something revolving around mangle or pounce for cat, and for bears something buffing pulverize's damage.

I feel like balance druid 4pc is going to be something with wildmushrooms.

Deleted
    Starsurge has a 15% chance to put you into a new solareclipse.

Starsurge increases the uptime of your treants by 10 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrykolas View Post
    Starsurge has a 15% chance to put you into a new solareclipse.

Starsurge increases the uptime of your treants by 10 seconds.
    I like the treant one. That would be a pretty good size dps increase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post

4xT13 = "Your bleed effecs are now affected by haste,
    Absolutely impossible. Set bonuses give us 3% dps each. Sometimes even less, like 4pT11.
    Haste affecting our dots will burst our dps by huge amount. Making mastery top stat again.
    They should add this to game, but definitely not by tier bonus.

When you use Enrage (Bear) your bleed effecs have a 50% chance to trigger a Savage Defence for its duration"
    Too OP again. They removed SD proc from dot crits and it looks like they are not going to return it.
    2p bear set is always useless dps increase, 4p bear set bonus is always defensive cooldown.

---------- Post added 2011-09-19 at 09:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    Probably something revolving around mangle or pounce for cat, and for bears something buffing pulverize's damage.
    Exactly. I am 95% sure that pulverize will be used in t13 set bonus.
    I'd love to see "increases pulverize crit effect by additional 2%", but most likely it will be 3% damage buff when pulverize active or something like this.

4p defensive bonus... We had bonus from barkskin, survival instincts and enrage. Not so many on-use abilities left.
    Demoralizing Roar? Yeah.. something around demoralizing roar...
    If they are not going to remove DR in 4.3 they should definitely add something interesting to this ability.
    Last edited by Fiana; 2011-09-19 at 09:41 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I want to be able to use Thorns while in bear form, please make it happen.

Also, stop calling ideas "too OP". The bonuses on the last tier sets of any given expansion are allowed to (and have been) insanely good for some specs in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    Also, stop calling ideas "too OP". The bonuses on the last tier sets of any given expansion are allowed to (and have been) insanely good for some specs in the past.
    Like t6 that was accessible for 0.0005% of players database?
    The game has changed since then.
    Good set bonus will mean unfair advantage to players who got it. You should not get 10% dps increase just because you got set bonus. Its too much. Thats why set bonuses are so bad and uninteresting. And nothing will change in t13.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiana View Post
    The game has changed since then.
    Good set bonus will mean unfair advantage to players who got it. You should not get 10% dps increase just because you got set bonus. Its too much. Thats why set bonuses are so bad and uninteresting. And nothing will change in t13.
    Because t6 was the only tier to have really good set boni... what, are you high?
    It doesn't even matter if it's an "unfair advantage" for the people who do get it because the only players they're competing against will be on the same level. There's even an extremely strong set bonus in t12, just have a look at 2t12 elemental.
    (FYI, it's worth 7-10% dps.)
    Last edited by Siri; 2011-09-20 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Removed a part that might have been infraction worthy

Not quite... I used to PuG MH + BT on my druid in TBC
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

They made a set bonus to allow rake to crit in WotLK, so making one for haste wouldn't be impossible, even if I think it will be something not as big.

Feral 2 pc set bonus - every time you use claw you gain 3 combo points, every time you use a druid class ability while in bear form you get to clear vengeance free of charge.

Feral 4 pc set bonus - while in feral forms stuck in 4 pc pve gear ignore bazziliion retarded ass stupid pvp nerfs of last 3 releases.

15+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely impossible. Set bonuses give us 3% dps each. Sometimes even less, like 4pT11.
    Haste affecting our dots will burst our dps by huge amount. Making mastery top stat again.
    They should add this to game, but definitely not by tier bonus.

Too OP again. They removed SD proc from dot crits and it looks like they are not going to return it.
    2p bear set is always useless dps increase, 4p bear set bonus is always defensive cooldown.[COLOR="red"]
    I think you over value the value of haste on dots, what it will give us is breakpoints at witch haste adds 1 extra dot tick, witch is ofcourse verry good.
    wheter or not it puts mastery as new nr1 value depents on the number of ticks you get it gues :P

well maybe they only make haste affect rip or rake.

as for bear, you said it your self. it will be a new defensive cooldown but they probely wont put it under SI or Barkskin so they got to use an other button like Enrage (they did that in ICC) giving a druid 10% of almost 100% uptime on SD is still not much compared to what tanks have, keep in mind SD only absorbs up to like 40K.

As for T6 even i had it :P, i think you mgiht have meant T3 witch was indeed like 0.005% :P
    Last edited by Elunedra; 2011-09-20 at 11:36 AM.
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Tree of Life is a permanent form.
    It does nothing.
    Enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

10+ Year Old Account
    And the winner of the prediction contest is... no one. We all failed.