Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    I disagree with this, does the rest of your guild have downs?
    Demo can pull alot of dps in those phases, but a guild shouldn't be relying on a demo lock for a carry
    Yes, our raid is full of retards.

I didn't mean that one should rely on a Demo carry, but when it's one of the best classes for p2 aoe and the best class for the p3 burn, yea I'll take the liberty of saying it carries dps through those phases. I don't think my raid would disagree either, but again I'm using the term "carry" differently than you interpreted it, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Syck View Post
    Yeah that's what I was thinking too. Unfortunately for me we will need the burst of demo for phase 3 as I have no idea what kind of numbers aff can pull in that phase 3 window. Just not the full amount of burst that demo has.
    I haven't tried Afflic yet, nor have I looked at 10m logs for Afflic, but I would think it's safe to assume you'll do ~30k dps like most other classes in that phase. Probably more if you can get lucky englufing patterns to maximize DS usage.
    Last edited by treacherer; 2011-10-07 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by treacherer View Post
    I haven't tried Afflic yet, nor have I looked at 10m logs for Afflic, but I would think it's safe to assume you'll do ~30k dps like most other classes in that phase. Probably more if you can get lucky englufing patterns to maximize DS usage.
    Yeah, we will still need me doing 40k DPS or so just to guarantee 1 meteor every single time no matter what bullshit may happen in that particular pull.

Tell your raid you're sick of carrying p3

Yes, our raid is full of retards.

I didn't mean that one should rely on a Demo carry, but when it's one of the best classes for p2 aoe and the best class for the p3 burn, yea I'll take the liberty of saying it carries dps through those phases. I don't think my raid would disagree either, but again I'm using the term "carry" differently than you interpreted it, I think.

I actually do about 8k dps higher as afflic then our demo locks, but then again thats in 25man.
    Cyner#1996

During p3?
    Dps Overall
    Cyner#1996

You should be doing more overall damage. He was concerned about p3.

Does your p3 look like this? http://worldoflogs.com/reports/23t0s...?s=3007&e=3091
    Last edited by treacherer; 2011-10-07 at 01:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is your 10man splitting into two groups for p3 or just one? Looks like the Boomkin is taking care of Meteors. Right now I'm dealing with the right groups meteor and barely able to do much dps to speak of.

Yup, two groups.

Boomkin knocks back for one group and Resto Druid knocks back for the other.

edit: I was on meteors at one time until we decided the dps loss coupled with the shitty travel time of fel flame was leaving us worse off than other options we had. I wouldn't recommend having you on meteors for those same reasons, assuming you have better options.
    Last edited by treacherer; 2011-10-07 at 06:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, only have a Boomkin, Mage, sometimes a Spriest and myself with a melee or two. Needless to say, we're not remotely close to getting through the phase before the third meteor with brings two. =\ Does your boomkin float between the the groups?
    Last edited by Moggie; 2011-10-07 at 05:43 PM.