Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    What's up with the cloth, leather, mail pants having a int/spi/agi socket bonus, but only the plate pants having a measy mastery socket bonus? The tanking pants might be so and so with mastery, but for the dps plate pants I'd like to see a strength socket bonus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    why is there daily blink on homepage everytime ? and that stuff ain't funny 80% of the time.... Boub owns it or something ?
    In Soviet-Russia, Boub owns you.

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Seriously Blizzard, even Aeriagames managed to pull off a decent system for "heirlooms" and other crap. Why you can't do it... just shows that you really can't run a mmo these days. Can't blame you tho. Way more future in D3 than WoW that's for sure. WoW is old D3 is new. With the upcoming mmos on the horizon things can change fast but looking at the past they will most likely fail like the ones before them. WoW was probably a one hit wonder.
    I LOVE people who have no idea about programming. Remember this one rule son: Nothing in life is ever as easy as it seems. The reason why Blizzard hasn't done it yet is because, 7 years ago, WoW was not designed for you to mail your things across realms. In order for them to make it work in this game, they have to completely redesign the mail system from the ground up. The reason why more recent games have these features is because their technology is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Nian View Post
    They better buff Divine Hymn if this goes live :S
    They did....it's on par with Tranquility for Holy now.

Love the mats cost on those crafted epics (ew)...

Is truegold no longer required? Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    I LOVE people who have no idea about programming. Remember this one rule son: Nothing in life is ever as easy as it seems. The reason why Blizzard hasn't done it yet is because, 7 years ago, WoW was not designed for you to mail your things across realms. In order for them to make it work in this game, they have to completely redesign the mail system from the ground up. The reason why more recent games have these features is because their technology is better.
    Still probably not hard to do in one form or another. It could even be a damn web-form to "transfer" items to another server. You select which items you want and they spawn by item-id in the mailbox on another character on another server. They can be stripped of any enchants, who would care, just to get them to another char on another server.

I mean they can do it with online bought pets and mounts, so they can probably do it with other items. They even track your mounts/pets now, they could track all your heirlooms and just drag and drop to another character and voila. I mean the blizzard store is virtually the same stuff, only here you would not pay, the web graphics designer guy would have more work then the programmer.

Option #2. If you have a max level character, all characters on your account get access to heirlooms for free on any server and faction. It's not game breaking and it would be even easier to establish.

Option #3. Free Heirlooms for everyone, depending on the class you pick, your guy spawns in the world with the proper heirlooms equipped.
    Last edited by F-Minus; 2011-10-06 at 04:16 PM.

So, w/ all the Dreamcloth it takes to make those new Tailor patts are they going to remove the CD on Dreamcloth , or are Tailors only going to be able to make one a day still?, meaning it will take 8 days to get enough to make a crafted item? BTW: I'm not a tailor but just seems as though this is something that should be done to bring Tailoring up to par w/ other profs and the new change to Chaos Orbs, but hey, that is just my view of things!

Quote Originally Posted by Deatheryn View Post
    So, w/ all the Dreamcloth it takes to make those new Tailor patts are they going to remove the CD on Dreamcloth , or are Tailors only going to be able to make one a day still?, meaning it will take 8 days to get enough to make a crafted item? BTW: I'm not a tailor but just seems as though this is something that should be done to bring Tailoring up to par w/ other profs and the new change to Chaos Orbs, but hey, that is just my view of things!
    One a day?

My Dreamcloth has a CD of 7 days, except for Dream of Destruction which has no CD but requires 5 Chaos Orbs. So in essence you can make 5 Dreamcloth a week from volatiles, and unlimited amount from Chaos Orbs. Right now tho, you are pretty limited with obtaining the Chaos Orbs, but come patch I think they will be easier to obtain, depending on the price tho.

But yeah, the CD for Dreamcloth from volatiles should be lowered to something around 24h.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Priest 4-set bonus..... my god that's good.-25% cost on spells and +100% on your manaback = Om nom nom nom nom, nom nom

Daily blink is pretty accurate...however I would move 2H weapons to his left baby toe. Love the void storage price updates.

10+ Year Old Account
    if they can do a character transfer then they should be able to do a "bag transfer". Charge me $5 to mail a 16 slot bag to a toon on another realm, say once every 30 days. in that bag i should be able to put BOA items and gold.

Man, totally glad there isn't any new Engineering items to craft. I mean, I'd hate to actually have to farm mats to *make* something with this trade-skill.4.2 totally tapped us out with all the amazing new stuff we got to build. A scope that only one class can use? A gun that no one actually seems to *want*? Holy crap the possibilities.

Yay for feral cat change,i m excited!!! Much much better now then previous solution :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    if they can do a character transfer then they should be able to do a "bag transfer". Charge me $5 to mail a 16 slot bag to a toon on another realm, say once every 30 days. in that bag i should be able to put BOA items and gold.
    What a stupid idea. Encouraging them to charge you for a useless feature, when instead they can make account bound stuff available to the whole account. Go away with shitty premium garbage. It should never have a place in subsription based games.

Love the Daily Blink photo! Would not be surprised if the loot table had those kind of percentages.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2011-10-06 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Literaltruth View Post
    Because items in the PTR are always the final version, right? I mean, it's not like Blizzard would ever screw up enough to acutally use *gasp* placeholder stats on a Test Realm, right?

I would guess that maybe, just based on the name and the stats of the two wrists, "World Mender's Pants" will be healing legs. And will eventually have Spirit instead of crit or haste on them (maybe even Spi / Mastery?).
    Obviously I know its not the final version, and I didn't expect it to be. Just thought I misread it and pointed it out, wondering if the real information was out there. Don't be a condescending asshole next time. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heirloom idea:

a buyable (Bli$$ard Store) enchant that is sent to your character(s) when they're new

Libram of Accelerated Learning
    Requires level 1
    "Allows you to enchant your helm to grant 10% increased experience. Causes the item to become soulbound blah blah blah. This enchant stops working when you are level 85"

Scroll of Accelerated Learning
    Requires level 1
    "Allows you to enchant your cloak to grant 5% increased experience. Soulbound blah blah. This enchant stops working when you are 85"

have one of each of those for helm/chest/shoulders/cloak/rings/legs(?), costs 10 bucks per piece. EASY 60 bucks. Already got BOAs? They're still usable and grant their 10/5% XP bonuses, but will NOT stack with the enchants. Enchants also take the place of other enchants, meaning no +4 stats if you got 10% XP on your chest. Blizz can also tweak the enchants as expansions go on to grant XP from 85-90 or whatever.

My 2 cents
    Last edited by SinR; 2011-10-07 at 12:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loving the Void Storage thing. Now I'll actually USE it.

Deleted
    Just wanted to share yesterday's FL raid wonderful 10man RNG And yes, iamamadbro. So, due to the lack of healers we decide to gear up some guildies and do FL normal. first 5 bosses. Out of 5 bosses only ONE dropped Living Ember!!!So much for 0-1 drop rate. And Mr. Shannox - may i have a word with your loot holder?Out of 14 kills 14 times that frickin Feeding Frenzy dagger drops!!!