Page 44 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    Helm - Nothing (I wish we had more crowns, NE hair is too awesome to not show)
    Shoulders: Frostfire Shoulderpads (T3)
    Cloak - Nothing
    Chest: Frostfire Robe (T3)
    Wrists: Frostfire Bindings (T3)
    Gloves: Manaspark Gloves (these are important, to show off the bracers)
    Waist: Frostfire Belt (T3)
    Legs - Nothing
    Feet: Shimmering Geta
    MH: Hailstorm
    OH: Talisman of Kalecgos

-
    I must always look the part of a frost mage
    Is there any way to get those T3 items nowadays? I run frost and think that set looks awesome and would love a good blue looking set and unfortunately the recolors from WotLK don't work for that purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by freernnur5 View Post
    Is there any way to get those T3 items nowadays? I run frost and think that set looks awesome and would love a good blue looking set and unfortunately the recolors from WotLK don't work for that purpose.
    Black Market Auction House.

Like the White colour for my frostie^_^
    If only human shoulders weren't THAT large >_<
    btw seems like im not the only 1 with such MH\OH combo here

Couple old frost sets and my current one. Swapped back to T3 after a while. For frost with a staff I alternate between Apostle of Argus, or Frostscythe as overused as it probably is. 1H/OH combos I was using Hailstorm / Unbreakable Will (Sheaths on your back for a nice change of pace), Grieving Spellblade (similar to the old wraithblade for nostalgic reasons) and the OH Watchful Eye with the model from vanilla that I never got but a friend had one and I thought it was badass. Occasionally use the hood that matches the fire set too cause it looks cool but for now Im using the crown of fire again just cause it looks awesome and I like my hair. My mages name and usual handle in games is Ignite so I think it makes sense!

Last edited by ignit3e; 2013-03-31 at 12:37 AM. Reason: used the wrong picture url woops

Deleted
    What gear did you use for this one ?

Quote Originally Posted by ignit3e View Post
    What belt are you using for the fire set? I can never seem to find a belt that matches T10HC

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post

Not original and shamelessly stolen from a different thread. Thought I may as well post it here.
    Nozdormu-themed Mage set.
    That's really hot. This just reawakened my desire to make a BE mage that had been dormant since TBC.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't found a cool transmog for my mage, but this thread has tons of cool ones I will be looking into =D.

Embereye Belt, Sash of the Burning Heart, Embersilk Cord and Crushing Coldwraith Belt all work pretty well. I use embersilk cord.
    Damn, Embersilk Cord looks really nice but would be such a pain to farm

Yea, fortunately my server has a large population and popular transmog items seem to be up all the time if youre willing to pay for them. The burning heart belt wouldnt be the worst thing to farm even if it isnt as good looking.

Yea, fortunately my server has a large population and popular transmog items seem to be up all the time if youre willing to pay for them. The burning heart belt wouldnt be the worst thing to farm even if it isnt as good looking.
    I was farming Maraudon and thought I'd visit this thread to see if you'd replied :P First pull after I read your reply; Embersilk Cord of the Owl! Woop woop
    Thanks for the tip, now I can go back to wearing one of my favourite sets whilst feeling completed :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    I was farming Maraudon and thought I'd visit this thread to see if you'd replied :P First pull after I read your reply; Embersilk Cord of the Owl! Woop woop
    Thanks for the tip, now I can go back to wearing one of my favourite sets whilst feeling completed :P
    Wow talk about fate! Its a good looking belt grats on managing to pick one up courtesy of random mobs! Pictures please!

Anyone have suggestions for a Female Pandaren Frost Mage?

Wow talk about fate! Its a good looking belt grats on managing to pick one up courtesy of random mobs! Pictures please!

Not sure whether I should wear my tabard too...

Looks sweet! I was using that staff til I got the boe from firelands that I thought was more approporiate and generally just cooler. I like without the tabard more but I tend to mix it up every once in a while depending on the tabard. If I had the one from ICC id use it with my set all day long!

Deleted
    There seem sto be a really high demand on the bloodmage set from icc (whci i can only confirm for myself). If you dont like the Helm on some Races because it just look crappy as hell (Pandaren, Troll, Ork) YOu can use the Shado-Pan helmet (the mask) IT looks really well with this set on a pandaren.

Ill post a pic if i find a good one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kendro1200 View Post
    That's really hot. This just reawakened my desire to make a BE mage that had been dormant since TBC.
    lmao reading that reminds of some inert homosexual desires.

got something to say kendro?

also what's with all the male blood elfs lol