Best professions?

I know the title is kinda generic, bare with me.

I just started fresh on a new server a few days ago. I'm trying to decide on my professions. I started leveling Tailoring, mostly just so I can make my own bags. But as far as I can see on this server, bags are fairly cheap, so there goes my main reason. Tailoring isn't exactly on par with other professions as a moneymaker regardless. So I'm here asking for your input: Do you suggest Tailoring, or go with something else? I already have Skinning, Leathworking, Herbalism and Alchemy covered.

Thoughts?

Go tailoring and enchanting.
    Do mining+JC on a next alt.
    And you'll be all set for the moneymaking factory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weerra View Post
    Go tailoring and enchanting.
    Do mining+JC on a next alt.
    And you'll be all set for the moneymaking factory.
    Alchemy is a nice profession as well for the xmute CD. It's 200-300g a day just to log on to an alt and mail something over to your main to AH.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommerbob View Post
    Tailoring isn't exactly on par with other professions as a moneymaker regardless.
    The different spellthreads and crafted epics always sell.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted
    JC/BS you can use any combo of gems you want.

If you want gold JC/Mining and another toon with alc. You mine ore, prospect it and create gems with alt then cut them with JC your make a fortune.