Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Lots o' em. My PC ( back in 2000 Diablo 2 was the bomb), my bionicle toys ( I always loved building them alone without reading instructions) and my remote-controlled hoverboat which could go on water, Ice, and pretty much any smooth and wet surface.

10+ Year Old Account
    My stuffed tiger Pasha. I love that tiger. She's on my mirror right now. Even bought her a leather collar to wear. And my original Transformer Soundwave. 1980s, you were a magical time.
    ~You don't need a reason to help someone.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Drugs made me forget

Oh wait

My TENTE game and my magic dust! WOOO I CAN FLY!!!!11
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

My Teddy bear named Pladdy. No one has any idea how I got this bear because my parents don't remember buying it. Still have it with me.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Susinko View Post
    My stuffed tiger Pasha. I love that tiger. She's on my mirror right now. Even bought her a leather collar to wear. And my original Transformer Soundwave. 1980s, you were a magical time.
    Yeah i remember now my GIJOEs and my original Jazz tf
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

I had a beautiful Transformers G1 Jetfire that I took awesome care of. My brother took it out one day and left it outside and it got ran over by a car. I was only 7 and I'll never forget that.

I had a blanket my grandma made for me. I named it blankie. I still have it, packed away in my closet. Man was it hard to put it in there and leave it, though.

Um. Whichever console/computer I had at the time?

I remember sitting in the back seat of the car, playing my Gameboy while my parents cheered on my brother at his football games. I had to go along because I was too young to be left alone, but I hated football so I just sat in the car with my Gameboy. Good times.

Some brown teddy with 1 eye missing that seems to have vanished, he was my first and last teddy and I still have no idea where he came from or where he is now.

My knife was my most treasured item. Or my shuriken? Hmm.

As a kid I had a boxing/kung-fu/ninja-fetish. Didn't like cowboys, didn't like autobots, didn't like gunfights.

Oh wait I got it! My collection of Jackie Chan videos. Not those new hollywood ones, but the old Chinese ones!
    /Zetsumei

Deleted
    i had a younger brother so i wasnt allowed my own stuff, it was always "share that with your brother" so i never really had anything of my own...

Deleted
    Mine was nowhere near as awesome as lego or toys but it meant a lot to me.
    Every day my mum used to tie my hair up with this pink scrunchie and i mean every day until she died when I was 7.
    I wore this scrunchie in my hair religiously until i was 14 when a school bully, pulled it from my hair and set fire to it with a lighter they had in their pocket. That was my most tresured possetion as a kid.
    Other kids can be cunts

I would say my Lego and Mechano sets.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mine was this weird bunny toy. Its head was stuffed, and the body was a small blanket. Had it from birth.

MY SEGA! the 4 sonic games ftw

Can't really remenber, but PS1 was a big hit... Nintendo as well....

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I played SNES and N64 religiously. But my most treasured possession would have to be a stuffed animal monkey that I name Lewie.
    Sadly I gave him to one of my girlfriends when she was leaving for school (dumb move). We broke up 3 months later and I never got him back.
    Still makes me angry/sad even though it happened 8 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    A stuffed curious gearge doll i still have it and still treasure it.

Deleted
    My Playstation 1 was my baby! I would be late for primary school because I wanted to play Spyro the dragon! Crash Bandicoot! and Tekken! Not forgetting Tomb Raider 1
    Before I took interest in that, I had this army set which had lots of figurines, countless amounts of weapons and vehicles, I would send hours messing around either in my room or in the garden. Good times ^^

i use to have one of these very big teddy's (Almost Human sized) But it was left behind when i moved away from my town of birth