Thread: Bear problems

Bear problems

Hello, I used to heal on my druid, but got kinda bored and wanna try the feral tank spec,
    But I'm having problems with the rotation, I really don't know what skill to use.

I just tanked a LK dg and really just smashed buttons, worked pretty fine I'd say, not a simple wipe, even when i dont have full tank gear.

I'd apriciate any advice

Regards

Deleted
    My advice is that you stop creating stupid threads and look at the Sticky posts or EJ

User was infracted for this post.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-10-08 at 11:03 AM.

Deleted
    go read the many threads about how to tank on mmo-champ, EJ, Noxxic.com or just google it.

From there, learn the rotation. learn when to use what cooldowns and then try again.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Click on the Forums Tab > Select Class > Browse Stickies that apply to what your looking for that's the easiest way. Do the same for Elitest Jerks.

Deleted
    Pull with FFF.
    Mangle on cooldown.
    Lacerate till you have 3 stacks, then Pulverize.
    Maul when you have too much rage.

I looked at those sticky posts,
    Rotation is not clear enought for me, it only discuss the main spells you want to use,
    not even a priority or rotation, thats why I'm asking, I'm trying to be polite no need to be such a dick for a simple question.

Deleted
    you dont really have a priority, it is a lot on the fly. but if you want an idea of rotation

keep FFF up on 3 stacks
    try to keep demo roar up
    Mangle every CD
    Lacerate x3 then pulverize, reapply lacerate

if you have any spare rage/GCD use maul as filler

with AOE trash

Swipe/Thrash repeat...

Personally i've found pointing people towards EJ when they are new to a class/spec isnt the best option - try Noxxic

http://www.noxxic.com/

http://www.noxxic.com/druid/feral/ta...n#singletarget

Hope these help

Moog

What the fuck rotation?

Bear is by far the easiest tank to use, bar none. If you cannot be bothered to read, like everyone else has told you please do us a favor and dont tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    Pull with FFF.
    Mangle on cooldown.
    Lacerate till you have 3 stacks, then Pulverize.
    Maul when you have too much rage.
    This plus Thrash to keep that DoT working too.

15+ Year Old Account
    assuming faerie fire is on the actual priority for damage is:

mangle
    lacerate if there is no stack present
    thrash
    pulverize if you have 3 lacerate stacks and your pulverize buff needs to be refreshed
    lacerate

maul as needed

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mundem View Post
    I looked at those sticky posts,
    Rotation is not clear enought for me, it only discuss the main spells you want to use,
    not even a priority or rotation, thats why I'm asking, I'm trying to be polite no need to be such a dick for a simple question.
    How can it still not be clear ?

http://theincbear.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5

Better guide than whats on this site and pretty much spells out what you gotta do in regards to single target and multi target.

** actually looking at this sites guide, even it shows a pretty good understanding of what the "rotation" is, but the site I linked has a better way of explaining it imo.
    Last edited by rated; 2011-10-07 at 06:20 PM.

If you're having bear problems may I suggest a large caliber handgun chambering such as the .454 Casull, .44 Magnum, or SW 500 Magnum. Depending on the size of the bear, however, it may behoove you to select a rifle perhaps in .308 Winchester, or 30.06 for example. Grizzly bears have been known to take multiple rounds and still be aggressive, so exercise caution and remain aware of your surroundings.

The guide that Rated put a link to is the best bear tanking guide. EJ bear guide isn't all that great imo, Reesi goes into detail on every aspect of tanking as a bear that you could think of and keeps it very up to date on her website. she puts the maths up for you to see, but also explains it easy enough for anyone to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Moog View Post
    Personally i've found pointing people towards EJ when they are new to a class/spec isnt the best option - try Noxxic

http://www.noxxic.com/

http://www.noxxic.com/druid/feral/ta...n#singletarget

Hope these help

Moog
    It's wrong. FFF is below Pulverize and keeping 1 Lacerate up.

After looking at the rest of the site, all of the sections have errors in them.

Don't go there.

Also don't go to EJ.