Page 1 of 3
LastLast

This is incredible. A great story told by a great man.

If you have 15 minutes, this is a wonderful survival story. Not sure if this is the correct forum, if not please have a Mod move it.

The YouTube videos were removed due to copyright claims, but here are the originals:

http://theberrics.com/aberrican-me/r....html?autoplay

http://theberrics.com/aberrican-me/r....html?autoplay
    Last edited by Acideyeliner; 2011-10-07 at 01:04 AM.

Thanks for sharing, great story!

Simply amazing. I normally don't have the attention span to watch videos, but this guys story really captured me. What an AWESOME story and you're right, and AWESOME guy. Thanks for sharing!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I cannot turn my sound on in my present location. Can somebody sum it up for me? I'll watch it later but I'd like to know what it is now.

what a tough kid, way to go.

TL: DR version: Ross (survivor) listens to friend, friend shoots Ross with a shotgun, Ross lives remarkably, friend gets 35yrs.
    Last edited by numhtak; 2011-10-06 at 07:22 PM.

Quick summary: A 17 year old guy does his friend a favor and takes him to the "bad side of town" to take him to his "friends house". He ends up getting shit three times (head, chest, arm) by a shotgun, and ends up surviving and learning to do everything all over again. He ends up getting justice on the guy (his friend) in court and saves the day. Turns out his so called "friend" shot him to join a gang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acideyeliner View Post
    Quick summary: A 17 year old guy does his friend a favor and takes him to the "bad side of town" to take him to his "friends house". He ends up getting shit three times (head, chest, arm) by a shotgun, and ends up surviving and learning to do everything all over again. He ends up getting justice on the guy (his friend) in court and saves the day. Turns out his so called "friend" shot him to join a gang.
    Hrmm. You know, the older I get, the more I realize that humans are really hard to kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Hrmm. You know, the older I get, the more I realize that humans are really hard to kill.
    We would not have survived as a species if this was not true.

10+ Year Old Account
    After waiting around to see the responses to this thread, and not seeing any after 30 min, I gave in and watched it myself. I must say, I am glad I did. Very inspiring to see him where he's at now after what happened.
    "Yeah man, I'll help you with whate- Oh, you have a spider problem? Yeah.... Fuck that."

Deleted
    Wow...Simply amazing...

At the same time I feel like the skaters a hero, I can't help to want to kill the guy who shot him, and I'm not usually like that, but I really want him to suffer.

Deleted
    wow o0

amazing ...

that guy got my respect for as long as i live

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't really want to watch it at first. Holy crap. That was amazing, and crazy. This shit needs more views. That was really touching..
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
    It's a no brainer. Get MW3, Skyrim is just a rehash of Oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    Because I'm brave enough to smoke. I see no point in quitting

That was really touching. TY for sharing this.

great story

fuck that kid that shot him and all his family cheering him on
    you go ross!

Beautiful story. Thank you for the post. Very inspiring.

Yeah, very nice story indeed, I dont think i would be able to keep walking after being shot 3 times by a shotgun.

Deleted
    This guy is a hero.

This make me appreciate life and what I HAVE more now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    kinda true, there are several stories of people having survived situations which would have killed them , but that was because many of their wounds luckily missed vital organs and vessels.
    If you watch "1000 ways to die" you will realize that we are still fragile in many ways, especially our heads....when they say wear a helmet ...you do do it!!!!