Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

I dreamt that I was Spider-Man!

Last night, I was dreaming about holding two mugs of water when suddenly, I started to... Fly? Then my whole appearance had changed into Spider-Man's outfit. I was swinging around buildings and had a blast, but my party was over when a fly attempted to go up my nostril and wake me up.

Is there any sort of meaning behind this dream or was it just a plain dream? Post a response of any sort of dream you had LAST NIGHT.

Deleted
    Last night i was fighting zombies, i was holed up in some sort of fortress with a lot of people. We were armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Last night i was fighting zombies, i was holed up in some sort of fortress with a lot of people. We were armed to the teeth.
    I still have never gotten such a dream, I envy thee.

Deleted
    Yes! It means you will become Spiderman! You just need to find those exact mugs of water!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uinteru View Post
    I still have never gotten such a dream, I envy thee.
    I get the zombie dreams all the time as i am a huge zombie movie fan.

I had a dream about Lost lol

Sayid and Sawyer were there, we were helping 2 kids escape from some dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was in mortal kombat last night, whooping a whoooooole lot of ass.

Deleted
    I had a dream the other night that I flew. The dream was fucked up, I flew around to different houses looking for my computer, so I could go to a party(?). Then when we got to this club, I had forgot my ID, so I had to fly home and get it. Needless to say, it was fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dreamt i was going around killing people...a vision of things to come? or our deepest desires? ';..;'

10+ Year Old Account
    my dreams are never this exciting

I dreamed I was being abducted by aliens. Then I woke up to find out it wasn't a dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    i was dreaming on becoming a superhero and save a girl
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Remember...everybody gets one!

Deleted
    Last night I saw a dream in which I had sex with Jack O'Neill. This is the second time, so my (sub)consciousness cleary finds him sexy.

Last edited by Dacien; 2011-10-08 at 07:15 PM.

I dreamt is was in am amusement park with some of my friends and my 2 big sisters. We were in one of those things that tip from 1 side to the other, and we were the only ones in it. At some point the amusement stopped, and the machinethingie went nuts. The seatbelts or whatever they're called, loosened, and I saw one of my friends fall fown 50meters, and my sister sitting unconcious in her seat (magically still sitting there), before i woke up.. It'll be a while before I forget this dream quite unsettling

I had a dream that I tried to kill my now ex-guild leader for insulting me. No joke o.O

"First off, I wasn't spider man, I was man-spider." -Frank Reynolds

Deleted
    I dreamt I was spending time with my friend's sister, sitting on a bench in the city, doing nothing but enjoying the company. Suddenly all hell breaks loose and Godzilla started stomping around, breaking buildings and causing havoc, and my friend's sister started pointing at me and yelled something in Japanese. Apparently she was "controlling" Godzilla and he started chasing me around the city (somehow I was suddenly in a F1 car, helmet and everything). Freaked me out. :/

Last night I dreamt that I was in some weird castle with my dad doing all sorts of magic and crap, but was woken up by someone's alarm clock two rooms down.

And in that same dream I remember I was playing Portal.
    Last edited by Vook; 2011-10-08 at 03:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".