Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I usually dream little blurbs of things like me sitting in my kitchen, talking to my visiting sister with a certain glass or w/e, then it comes true in RL. Other than those... I'll have vivid dreams about once a week, so vivid I can't tell if they're real or fake.

I had a dream I was in front of my home, sitting on the lawn. I look up, and there's this hot girl barbequeueing, I then nonchalantly look away. when I doubletake, she's gone. I suddenly find an umbrella in my hands, and try to fly with it by opening it, and closing it like flapping wings. So, I fly up, over the neighborhood, across the freeway, to a newly opened mall. The mall's mascot is a shark. so I go in with a bunch of my friends, and the thing looks like my local mall, except more like a club scene with a dark atmosphere and cool light effects. Now, I didn't realize this, but when I would walk through this mall, it seemed I was just gliding across the floor at around 20 mph. I get out of the mall, and the dream ends, with a steel over a glimmer of fire image of a shark on a bricked structure.

You know what's funny? I dreamed I was spider man to, no joke.

As for the meaning? Dreammoods.com
    Last edited by appleezz; 2011-10-09 at 02:09 PM.

Damn I wish I was Spiderman because if I was I'd get to bone Emma Stone...

damn dem rhymes

Your a wizard Harry

10+ Year Old Account
    I was dreaming of being Ryu and beating the shit out of Akuma..too nerdy? Good thing I don't act like this IRL :P
    Howay the lads!

this is a sign..this world needs a super hero..so 1 day i can become a super villian and we have epic battles to determine how i take over the world.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

I got really many type dreams and I don't know what types of dreams they are. after the wake up I forget and know some little.

Many times I got afraid, I don't thing what the meanings of dream, why we got dream and how we come in dream?

Dreams got every age of person, but why?

I was had a dream I was racing Coca Cola and Fanta bottles in a race car, go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uinteru View Post
    Last night, I was dreaming about holding two mugs of water when suddenly, I started to... Fly? Then my whole appearance had changed into Spider-Man's outfit. I was swinging around buildings and had a blast, but my party was over when a fly attempted to go up my nostril and wake me up.

Is there any sort of meaning behind this dream or was it just a plain dream? Post a response of any sort of dream you had LAST NIGHT.
    Nice! I have been Spider man in my dreams a few times and swinging around the city was a lot of fun. Last night was a dud, no dream.

I had a dream I was put into the Star Wars universe. We were hiding from storm troopers and I confronted a decoy of Palpatine and stole his cloak!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a 7 year necro, come on people.