Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Hello, I'm not the best disc priest out there, but I can point out some things for you :3
    I'll give you 6/10

The bracers you're wearing are... not the best, I'd rather craft the DPS or even the healer ones from tailoring, they're quite cheap and have 2 red sockets. The dps ones have mastery/haste enchant
    The boots... I'd wear the valor point ones or the regular warhorn boots (if you're lucky, of course).
    I like your trinkets

Your reforges... I don't really get why you have almost the same amount of crit/haste/mastery, I'd like to know what are you trying to do there :3
    About your build, I'm not a big fan of AA/Atonement, but I'll probably try it this week, since a friend gave me a few tips on how to use it properly.

I hope I helped you... c:

----------

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aliel/advanced

So, this is my priest... I ended up stacking mastery, as I feel more comfortable with my big absorbs. I'm not aiming for any haste soft cap, I just wanted to feel comfortable with my casting speed, as in fights like Madness, I suffer a lot with the constant damage pushing back my casts (we usually have a prot pally, so... no concentration aura for me), and as you can see, I haven't killed madness with that group yet, because I ended up going with my druid to tank or DPS.
    My spec is a bit off, I had to sacrify my other Disc spec to play holy in Spine.

And yes, I know I have to choose a second crafting profession
    I usually go for raid healing, and support the tank healer.
    Last edited by Agatha; 2012-01-18 at 06:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DerrHans View Post
    Seeing ur logged in holy spec its hard to rate as disc.
    Also ur alot further on progressio :P
    But you can see both specs on the armory. o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello all, this is my alt: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Lekr/advanced .

I dinged at 85 three days ago, and very new to disc priest healing. I only read MMo-champ guide for disc priests, however i could not find good answer for which is best 2ndary stat to stack/reforge.

I would like to receive some good links to very advance sites, however few helpful words of advise will be much appreciated.

Disregard missing enchants - or make a suggestions. Thank You!