Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    They have nerfed JC, now the brilliant chimera's eye is giving +67 instad of +77
    if it remains this way JC will have a bonus of (67-50)*3 = 51 while every other profession gives +80 and BS +100 :S

Clearly blizzard doesnt care about pvpers, they buffed unbalanced class to higher heals and higher dots, while nerfed paladins to the ground.this really gave me a push to keep an eye on GW2, cuz blizz no longer cares, their going to train money now.

Quote Originally Posted by biolink22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Namana View Post
    Yea, it's a huge nerf. But since they released the t13 ele bonuses, I was wondering how they'd make it worth dropping the t12 2 piece... I guess that's our answer: they're not going to make t13 better, they're just going to nerf t12 into the ground so the stats on t13 look worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That's NOT a tooltip clarification to shaman t12. That's a pretty gigantic nerf.
    5.0 patchnotes: [insert random ele talent] now removes the cooldown for fire elemental totem
    Or they can just simply improve the glyph of fire elemental totem.

Quote Originally Posted by Omranx View Post
    Clearly blizzard doesnt care about pvpers, they buffed unbalanced class to higher heals and higher dots, while nerfed paladins to the ground.this really gave me a push to keep an eye on GW2, cuz blizz no longer cares, their going to train money now.
    Elaborate?
    Hmm, yea, the radiance nerf is a nerf, but this change doesnt really affect healadins in arena.
    The only other healer being changed here is holy priest, hmm... do they even exist?
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2011-10-14 at 10:58 AM.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

Quote Originally Posted by Nephyron View Post
    They have nerfed JC, now the brilliant chimera's eye is giving +67 instad of +77
    if it remains this way JC will have a bonus of (67-50)*3 = 51 while every other profession gives +80 and BS +100 :S
    It's likely a mistake/overlook on blizzard's part.

Report it on the PTR forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Feats of Strength

No 7th?

Deleted
    Am I the only one who thinks that Illidan looks like a purple Elrond? (He traded his circlet for a blindfold for some reason though...Oh and demonic tattoos!) http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...danupdated.jpg = http://elvenesse.net/images/ElrondImladris.jpg

Might want to clarify that the AM change is just a tooltip fix, because it definately hasn't been a 100% procc before 4.3.

Illidan looks like Hugo Weaving.

Elaborate?
    Hmm, yea, the radiance nerf is a nerf, but this change doesnt really affect healadins in arena.
    The only other healer being changed here is holy priest, hmm... do they even exist?
    Yeh the nerf on holydin is not alot, but the nerf on ret paladins is insain and huge in pvp section

Looks like they buffed Illidan's nipples.

You left out the buff to Soul Fire scaling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Feral buffs? Really blizzard? REALLY? D Glad I've quit already.
    I dont understand why Justin Bieber would get upset by feral-buffs? I was hoping for a Ferrell-buff so he can kick that kid away from Funnyordie and take it back! :P

Deleted
    I didn't know Night elves have nipples..

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Experience the following color combinations, and then defeat Yor'sahj the Unsleeping.
    Yor'sahj the Unsleeping the new old god? Or did I miss something?

Deleted
    i've been away for a long time since my server's dead...so what's up with the new Illidan model? I mean,is Illy pulling a "mere setback" or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnie View Post
    i've been away for a long time since my server's dead...so what's up with the new Illidan model? I mean,is Illy pulling a "mere setback" or something?
    It isn't new. It is Pre - Skull of Guldan. Go play Warcraft 3.

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Deleted
    Did someone notice Vial of black dragonsblood ?
    (Can't post link, remove spaces: db. mmo-champion. com/ i/ 77954/ vial-of-black-dragonsblood )
    Should be a part of the creation of the legendary daggers with the Elementium Gem Cluster and the Shadow Gem. But for which stage ?

Rogue AOE damage were already good spamming FoK (as Assassination, Combat have BF).
    Good it's buff again. Probably there will be encounters that requires high AOE damages.

Though, I'm pretty sure there is some retconning with the timeline here. Illidan got his Sargeras powers after he had been twisted by Xavius to my memory; he's currently fighting with Tyrande against the Legion, when at this point he should have been 'siding'(loosely, since he did kinda want to stop them but was darkened by Xavius) the Legion. Keep in mind it's been awhile since I've played WC3 and I might have gotten some order wrong, but I'm pretty sure having Illidan fight alongside Tyrande vs. Legion POST Sargeras powers is a change. The other thing that tips me off that there are changes is some of the datamined dialogue that was in an earlier news post. Wouldn't surprise me if this is a retcon; they've said more than once if something will add to gameplay somehow they'll retcon it.

Deleted
    Well, at least I now know what song I listen to after beating Deathwing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axLRUszuu9I

10+ Year Old Account
    ,3 Illidan, this is going to be awesome!