Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherea View Post
    Get 8% Hit, proper enchants where needed, 26 and not 28 exp.
    Everything overcapped is lost in Mastery and/or Crit so there's already 2k or not more you can improve.
    Reforging is wrong aswell: 8% > 26 exp > Crit > Mastery > Haste is what you want to aim for
    Specc is wrong aswell, not really sure what you got out of the Arms thread but it didnt do you much good to be fair
    Blah. Alright, thank you. I'll try to fix it up when I login tonight/tomorrow.
    Edit: Getting 12k on the dummy with my changes now. Thank you so much! Still have to enchant/get better gear, but so far so good.
    Last edited by Deadwood; 2011-12-12 at 01:16 AM.

Deleted
    Not sure exactly what I'm doing wrong. Or if I'm doing it right and I'm just overestimating my current DPS

Warrior's armoury in the Sig. Excuse the lack of (expensive) enchants, Argent Dawn's economy is stupid (300g+ for ONE red gem) and i'm stockpiling mats for better gear right now.

I'm following the normal TG priority of BT > CS > RB > Slam! and tend to pull around 22-25k on Single targets, no logs, but from memory I was doing around 24k average on Morchok 10m normal mode on Thursday night.

Is this right/wrong, and any tips?

One week after, the guy's still unenchanted. Just fyi, there are cheaper versions of enchants available for pretty much every slot.
    Having no helm and waist equipped doesn't really allow for reforge optimization, I think you're gonna be overcapped on expertise with this gear no matter what you do so yeah, try to replace some pieces with expertise for something else.
    And get a proper trinket, jesus christ.

I'd say your dps is exactly what one should be getting with this gear though.
    quit

Deleted
    Probably still has better gear than me am I rite?

Not really no :<

Dude why the fuck did you break 4t12 for 390 shoulders? ._.
    quit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damnagoras View Post
    Dude why the fuck did you break 4t12 for 390 shoulders? ._.
    I lol'd, silly Sherea

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Deleted
    Because its an upgrade. Using Alys helm > having to use t12 helm (with shit stats) for 4set and LFR > t12 shoulders

And they look pretty

And not like I care much, worst gear in raid top dps so :S

Use alys helm with t12 shoulders and transmog them to look like the lfr ones maybe? :|
    quit

Deleted
    No cuz they better than t12 shoulders

They're not better than t12 shoulders with 4t12 o_o
    quit

Someone can please take a look at my situation that i previously described.
    Code:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chromaggus/Warship/advanced
    worldoflogs.com/reports/f4tj7xxl0osud4tl/details/0/?s=3700&e=4033
    After sorting some rotation and removing some errors doing around 28k Ultraxion LFR.
    Yesterday did Baleroc Normal, and i finished with only 28k dps, compared to other people (mages, ret pala) 35k+
    Probably can squeeze 1-2k more if "everything perfect" but thats far from simulated / spreadsheeted 36k+, and based on other peoples.

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    While not a proper "fix my dps" request per se, I could use some input on what I could do to get my damage higher. Any input whatsoever would be welcome.

Here's my armory (with apologies for the links, new to the forum and such):
    eu battle net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Cehov/advanced (the spec is lacking 3/3 incite specifically due to Yor'sahj; I'm considering speccing dual arms when I get the green light from the officers that I'm definitely not needed for tanking)

and here are last night's logs (more logs if you click on the guild's name on WoL): worldoflogs com/reports/h99qpp4m2k6h22qv/

Again, any input will be greatly appreciated.

Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Reaghan/advanced
    WoL: worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-77dl94hm6fscsx3i/

I took the entire month of November and the first week of December off WoW, so I never did any heroic FL and have only had a few days to gear up in the new dungeons. I was supposed to be a tank, so I was surprised when asked to dps last night. I was embarrassed by my performance. I only did Yorsahj, Hagara, and Ultraxion, but I was not doing nearly enough dps for Ultraxion, so I dropped out for a higher dps to get the kill.

I know I am lacking on the heroic strikes and not lining my procs up properly because I didn't have power auras working (but it will be fixed so I can track Incite, Battle Trance, Flurry, Recklessness, and Titanic Power). Can anyone see what I need to fix to increase my dps? Thanks!

Need some DPS tips please. Especially confused about execute phase, where I go BT - CS - Exec x 4 and then into CS > BT-Exec-BT-Exec rotation burning excesses into HS. I can't understand why DPS plummets so much towards the very end.

LFR Ultraxion http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/q...ce/?s=73&e=360
    Armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...opcap/advanced

Also, is it better to use recklesness on the first CS to make sure it takes all the prepot or on the second to take advantage of stacked Vessel?

Prepull macro:

/cast Commanding Shout
    /use item:58146
    /cast Berserker Rage
    /cast Death Wish
    /cast Heroic Leap
    ps Had some bad rng with Slams in this log.
    pss Delaying DW/pot would not be an option obv cos its LFR and its impossible to tell how long the fight will last.

Here are two more logs where I delayed DW with pot and used a Exec to 5, then normal rotation with Exec on every 4th gcd to keep the stacks up.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/y...ce/?s=14&e=273
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/i...ce/?s=41&e=360
    Last edited by kopcap; 2011-12-15 at 09:16 AM.

Deleted
    Aurora - back on page 2, post #29, you provided this sexy graph analysis from WoL - I was wondering if you could provide me with your query string? Im a noob to SQL. Just started messing around with it but would really value something immediate that provides results like that. I want to see if Im aligning my CD usage properly.

Thanks!
    Last edited by mmoc121f3efc14; 2011-12-21 at 11:32 AM. Reason: grammar

It was not a query. You go to the buff tab and click what you want to see there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kopcap View Post
    It was not a query. You go to the buff tab and click what you want to see there.
    I don't see any visible way to display overlapping buff time lines as the one I referenced just by going to the buff tab under someone specific. I suspect there is a query with the Expression editor in some shape/way/form. Can you produce that graph without a query? If so, please share your knowledge.

Every buff has a "#" sign next to it, click it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kopcap View Post
    Every buff has a "#" sign next to it, click it.
    Very, very nice - Sorry, I never knew that meant it would open something like that.

Hi friendly mmo warriors.

I've got a question for you.

I'm a tank, but due to druids being a abit better for some fights I'm going fury on alot of fights atm.
    Now I've played fury before and never had that much trouble.. I couldnt keep up with arcane mages etc, but it was my offspec and gear was a bit behind..

But now for the second night in a row my dps on Yor'sajh heroic is downright pathetic.
    I can imagine my rotation isnt perfect, but I'm just so far behind that I seem to be missing something.

If anyone could help me out and check out my gear / logs / whatever I'm doing wrong would be really appreciated.

Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-rhiy9gvf46o1ckn1/
    Character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Optii/simple

Thanks in Advance!