Using a recliner instead of a computer chair

I'm getting a fabric recliner to use instead of a computer chair for using my pc. I'll have the monitor attached to the (right side) wall and angled downward so I can use it easily while reclined. The idea is to have my mouse/keyboard easily in reach without taking my arms off the armrests.... sounds lazy but omg I want it so bad xD. There's a few logistics I need some help sorting out:

1) Mouse pad
    I'm thinking of getting something like this... it's hard plastic so it will be a smooth/flat surface. I need some advice on how to attach it to the (right) arm rest though... other than duct taping it lol >_>

2) Keyboard tray
    I was thinking of something like this... I could have that over the left arm rest and angled down with my keyboard on it. Maybe attach a thin tube/pole so I can put the feet of my keyboard on it and have it freely slide left/right but not fall down. Any thoughts on this?
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Maybe you could attach a U-shaped bracket to the arm rest for the mousepad.

Deleted
    Let this champions battle station guide your path...
    Last edited by mmoce05ba788ab; 2011-10-15 at 10:13 PM.

How does one see the screen with the keyboard in the way?
    How does one evict the cat without having everything fly everywhere? (this is a major concern)

Quote Originally Posted by Braggy187 View Post
    That looks.... terrible.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Braggy187 View Post

I can't even imagine using that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    what you want is