motherboard wiring help please :)

hey guys im in the middle of building my first pc and have encountered a small problem. I bought a second hand p8p67 motherboard and now that its in the case i have realised there is no Q connector included for the small case wires (reset switch ect...). i know you can fit these individually but im a tad confused so i was curious if someone could give me some wiring info or tell me if this would work?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Official-A...ht_3865wt_1037

thanks guys

You can plug the wires directly into the motherboard connector, you don't need the Q-connector block, that's how all other brands of motherboards except Asus works. It's only meant to help you put in the wires in one bigger block outside the case where you have more room and better visibility.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

It'll have them printed next to the pins in tiny letters where each should go.
    New and shiny compppppp!

15+ Year Old Account
    use the motherboard manual. the Q connector is awesome, but the usb ones aren't needed IMO

personally, not worth it, but if you want then yes, that connector will absolutely work
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

You can download the manual from here.