Deleted

Any alternative for the SB Recon 3D?

I want to be able to use a headset (Sennheiser 360) on my xbox360 aswel. This can be done with the Recon 3D, but it's pretty expensive, and a lot of people are telling me to never buy Creative products because they are made of cheap ass parts, and basically low quality for the money.

Are there any alternative devices that can boost the sound and got some of the seemingly cool features like the Recon 3D but just from some other company? A preferebly better and/or cheaper product? =)

Link to the Recon 3D: http://dk.creative.com/products/prod...5&listby=usage

Never once had a problem with any Creative products, except drivers for SoundBlaster cards on Vista. Heh.

You will probably want to let people know exactly how your Xbox is connected to your display, so they can recommend something that will actually work.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Deleted
    What is there to know really?

My TV is connected via HDMI - but that doesn't have anything to do with this? :P

So do you want to use it in place of the voice-chat headset, or do you actually want to use it to listen to game audio as well?

If it's the latter, and you don't need fine control over mixing, set the headset output to the TV, plug your headphones into that, and then use a 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapter for the microphone (if you want to use the mic, that is).
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7