Thread: PvP Armour

Deleted

PvP Armour

Hey guys

Im looking at buying my lvl 20 pvp armour and just wanted to know, what set is specific to my class? as the bounty hunter sellers have a few sets for lvl 20 just wondered which heavy armour set is the one to go for and if it varies between PT and Merc

Thanks for any help, found it a little confusing.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering the same thing for Assassin and i couldn't find ANY info on it. It was very aggrivating, lol.

I don't think it matters a whole lot at this level, though. I ended up going with Dark Zealot over Dark Fanatic gear because the double bladed lightsaber's name is "Dark Zealot's".

Deleted
    yea i also wanted to know the key stats as anything in the game could be for a similar class with range..

Quote Originally Posted by infernouk View Post
    Hey guys

Im looking at buying my lvl 20 pvp armour and just wanted to know, what set is specific to my class? as the bounty hunter sellers have a few sets for lvl 20 just wondered which heavy armour set is the one to go for and if it varies between PT and Merc

Thanks for any help, found it a little confusing.
    Both Merc and Powertech have Aim as their main stat, so go for a set with that. I would imagine that they share the set

Deleted
    theres no pvp armour with aim on it from what i can see?

edit: my bad was at the wrong heavy armour vendor. this was my issue i was talking about : l
    Last edited by mmoc70cd3b8a0e; 2011-12-21 at 09:21 PM.