Guild Wars 2 how are you going to remember Years on

Like many thousands of players i was there when gw1 Launched just the satisfaction of saying i was there year's on and those memory's where zones were packed everything was new no one knew anything or what to expect was what made the game even more fun. considering how gw2 is dynamic and we all know the devs are going to switch events weekly i'v heard. it will only ingrave more in your mind.

How are you going to look back when this game picks up a majority of us know that this game has allready met and exceeded expectation's and f2p games well they dont fail.

Im going to look back and smile thinking to myself the years i waited to be in the position im in now and tell any new players i meet and friend. the fun that they missed and how amazing it was.

Deleted
    Probably the same as I looked back in Guild Wars and hopefully different from how I looked back in WoW

Difference being I remember Guild Wars being fun at the start and I remember WoW being a painful grind (not bashing WoW, it's improved since vanilla and for christ's sake if you say it hasn't then you're an idiot)

Hopefully we won't be saying....man...I remember when we all used to work together or man...I remember when the community was great several years ago.

Deleted
    I'll remember it as the turning point in my gaming career. The MMO to blow all others out of the water and provide an honest and reliable service.